ResMed AirSense 11 (Air11) Auto CPAP Machine
Introducing the ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP! This smart, sleek, digital machine brings CPAP therapy to a whole new level. It is three machines in one with three modes: CPAP, Auto, and Auto For Her.
The touchscreen controls have replaced the click-and-turn action of the older units. With just a tap of your finger, humidity, tube temperature, and climate control can be adjusted. The touchscreen access to the comfort features is brilliant and as simple as your smartphone. Only one large button, to start therapy, on the whole machine, quickly and easily, makes this machine incredibly user-friendly.
The AirSense 11 has a whole new look but still has the same great features, such as a heated humidifier, AutoRamp, Smart Start & Stop, EPR, Climate Control, and Mask Fit. The AirSense 11 also has the options of heated and non-heated tubing, standard or cleanable water tub, standard and hypoallergenic filters, a carry bag, and a side cover if you wish to remove the water chamber.
The electrical cord attaches to the machine via a USB port. This upgrade is a great improvement to the AirSense 10's signature loose cord connection.
Technology is what brings the AirSense 11 to the top of the class. Digital controls with built-in Bluetooth and cellular technology provide information sharing like no CPAP before has ever achieved. Users can connect to the myAir app and receive Care Check-In coaching and therapy assistance in their own homes.
Looking for more data information? The high-tech AirSense 11 can be connected to AirView, a secure, cloud-based system that allows your sleep specialist to access your sleep data. Respshop Remote Data Service compliments the AirSense 11 for a complete holistic therapy. Respshop's professional team of RTs, Polysomnographic techs, and nurses can review the data and provide feedback and direction.
- Digital Touch Screen - AirSense 11 is the first CPAP machine with a full touch screen. This is a welcome effort by ResMed to make their machines as user-friendly as a smartphone. This touch screen is not quite as sophisticated as one on your mobile device, but it is a big leap forward.
- User-Friendly - For a smartphone user or anyone who appreciates the advances in modern technology, navigating a CPAP machine has become a lot easier and more intuitive.
- Therapy Data - The cellular communication capability of the AirSense allows it to connect to the myAir app which has an average rating of 4.5 between the Apple and the Android platforms. You can view your data and monitor your CPAP therapy progress with ease.
- AirView - AirView is a platform that allows your sleep doctor to monitor your CPAP therapy remotely and even to make adjustments and do troubleshooting.
- Built-in Coaching - Personal Therapy Assistant is a feature that guides you through the initial equipment setup, helps adapt to your therapy, and assists in troubleshooting issues.
- EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) - This feature reduces the pressure when you exhale, making your therapy smoother and easier to adapt to.
- SmartStart - You no longer have to start your machine manually. Just put on the mask, breathe in, and the machine will start automatically.
- Smart Stop - No need to stretch your arm to turn the machine off when you need to get up or for any other reason. AirSense 11 will turn off when you remove your mask.
- Humidification - Heated humidification just got smarter. Automatic climate control adjusts the heat and humidity levels automatically throughout the night to help prevent dry air passages.
- Auto Ramp - Ramping is a feature that starts you off at a lower pressure and slowly eases you into higher pressure. The AutoRamp takes this process a step further and detects the moment you fall asleep in order to start increasing the pressure.
- Mask Fit - Equipped with this feature, AirSense 11 helps you to adjust the mask fit so as to reduce or eliminate mask leaks – prior to using a new mask or before a night’s sleep.
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (Optional) - Heated tubing helps reduce CPAP side effects, such as rainout and dry mouth.
- Supports 4G and 5G - Yes, it's up to date with new connectivity technology.
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
How to maintain and clean your AirSense 11?
Always wash your hands before touching any part of your CPAP.
- Disposable filter - found on the left-hand side of the machine behind the door with holes. Discard and replace each month. The filter keeps the air you breathe clean and protects the machine motor from dust buildup, as well.
- Tubing - hang to dry whenever you see moisture within it. Wash once a week. Soak in a clean sink of warm, soapy water. Choose a mild detergent in a scent you like. Rinse well. Hang to dry. (This applies to both heated and non-heated tubing.)
- Water chamber - wash once a week in a clean sink of warm, soapy water; use a toothbrush to clean every corner. Lay to dry.
Replace your tubing and water chamber every 6 months to one year for optimal and bacteria-free therapy.
To use the AirView system, it is essential that your CPAP remains plugged in and is not in Airplane mode.
Is this a travel-friendly machine? Is it heavy and can I remove the humidifier?
The AirSense 11 AutoSet is a transportable machine. The CPAP, tubing, cords, and mask can be easily packed away in the carry case. If you wish to remove the humidifier, you will need a Side Cover (not included) or the CPAP will not run.
Am I allowed to bring my AirSense on a plane?
Yes, the AirSense 11 is FAA approved. As CPAP is medical equipment, it does not count against an airline’s carry-on limit. It is best to keep your CPAP with you in case your luggage is lost. Make sure that your machine is in airplane mode and that you don't fill your water chamber before the flight.
Will the ClimateLine tubing from the S9 or S10 work with the new AirSense 11?
Heated tubing is CPAP specific and cannot be interchanged among machines.
MyAir is only available in the US and Canada.
Country of Origin
AirSense 11 auto CPAP machine: Made in Australia or Singapore.
Power supplies & travel bag: Made in China
*Return on warranty issues only.
Reviewed by Susan CSSC
Certified Sleep Science Coach
After trying the new AirSense 11 AutoSet, I was pleasantly surprised at the upgrades. First, you will notice that there is no knob for the menu but a sleek, easy-to-read, touchscreen menu with a stop/start button at the top. The menu is very easy and intuitive to maneuver, as well, and looks sleek on my nightstand. This device is smaller and lighter than the AirSense 10, making it easier to travel with (and it comes with a travel bag).
Once you select My Options on the menu, it will allow you to change the SmartStart, Tube Setting, Ramp, Climate Control, and Mask settings. The My Sleep View gives you your data and mask seal, and the More+ menu leads you to the Warmup, Mask Fit, and MyAir App.
The AirSense 11 touchscreen is very easy to move around and make changes to. I really like the AutoRamp feature which will sense when you have fallen asleep and automatically start your therapy.
The machine itself is a bit shorter than its predecessor AirSense 10 with a similar-sized water chamber. Heated humidification helps prevent a dry nose and mouth. I recommend the optional heated tube because it is very helpful to keep the CPAP tube from rainout and makes therapy more comfortable during the winter.
I found the AirSense 11 to be very quiet and comfortable. I also like the color of this machine making it a good choice for both men and women. This device will also do the "For Her" algorithm, so no need for a separate device if you are a female CPAP user.
My overall experience has been very positive, and I highly recommend the AirSense 11!
- AirSense 11 user guideDownload
- AirSense 11 patient quick setup guideDownload
- AirSense 11 combined product guideDownload
|HCPCS Code||E0601, E0562, A7037, A9279|
|Data Viewing||Yes. On Screen Sleep Report MyAir|
|Effective Bluetooth Range||Operation range: 10 m|
|Expect Service Life||5 years|
|Flex Modes||C-flex; A-flex|
|Flex Pressure Relief||0-3cmH2O|
|Operation Modes||CPAP, APAP|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Typical 56.1W (111.5VA); Peak 73.2W (137.6VA)|
|Sound Pressure Level||27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Weight with Battery||N/A|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL to Maximum Fill Line|
|Machine Language Display||English|
|Modes||CPAP. APAP, Elite|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Auto Start/Stop||Yes. When SmartStart is enabled, therapy starts automatically when you breathe into your mask.|
|Rainout Reduction||climate control|
|Waterless Humidification System||No|
|Humidifier Settings||1 - 8|
|AC Power Supply||Yes|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|AirView's Remote Assist||Yes|
|Built-in Cellular Technology||Yes|
|Ramp Time||Ramp Time can be set to Off, 5 to 45 minutes (in 5-minute increments), or Auto.|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||4cm h20|
|Dimensions||10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H (94.5 mm x 259.4 mm x 138.5 mm)|
|Dimensions w Hum||10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H (94.5 mm x 259.4 mm x 138.5 mm)|
|Weight||2.5 lb (1.13 kg)|
|Weight with Humidifier||2.5 lb (1.13 kg)|
|Pressure Relief||EPR - levels 0 - 3. EPR|
|Sound/Noise Level||27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Humidifier Included||Yes, Integrated Humidifier|
|Altitude Adjustment||Automatic, sea level to 9,870' (3,010 m); air pressure range 1060 hPa to 700 hPa|
|Color||Black and white|
|Warranty||2-Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Data Card||yes (not included)|
|AC Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A|
|Extra Features||Compatible with all masks|
- ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine
- Built-in Heated Humidifier (Water chamber)
- SlimLine or ClimateLine CPAP Tubing
- 65W Power Supply with AC Cord
- Air 11 Travel Bag
- User Manual
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine
Built-in Heated Humidifier (Water chamber)
SlimLine or ClimateLine CPAP Tubing
65W Power Supply with AC Cord
Air 11 Travel Bag
Yes you can use the tap pap nasal pillow mask with the AirSense 11. The AirSense 11 will work with all standard nonheated tubing. If you want a heated tubing, you must use the AirSense 11 ClimatelineAir heated tubing.
ResMed is not a part of Philips. ResMed is a different company and is not impacted by the Philips recall.
The MyAir App is experiencing an error Please try again
IF YES HOW DO I GET ON LIST AND WHAT IS ANTICIPATED DELIVERY TIMEFRAME?
Note: I'm living in outside the USA.