The Pilot-24 Lite by Medistrom is a compact, easy to carry, and light weight product. Able to be used on a variety of machines, this Battery can be used both to charge your CPAP through the night and as a backup power source in case of a blackout! Whether camping, off roading, or on a plane Medistrom has you covered with it’s battery that won’t quit. It is even FAA compliant and able to be carried on flights. Camping instead? The Pilot-24 Lite has your back with a built-in flashlight saving you the time fumbling with your cords.
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP
- ResMed s9*
- ResMed AirCurve VAuto
- ResMed AirCurve S
- Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP*
- Apex Medical iCH*
- 3B Medical Luna*
Note: Pilot-24 Lite will not work with ResMed AirCurve SV or ST models.
*Adapter Kits sold separately.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)