Shipping Rate (Domestic - US Continental 48 States vs Alaska or Hawaii)
- Free for any orders over $99 (including) to continental 48 States. Ground shipping only
- $5.99 shipping for orders under $99.01 to continental 48 States
- We also offer UPS/Fedex for expedited shipping. The shipping cost will be presented to you during checkout
- Once your order is shipped, we will send you an email and notify you the shipping carrier and the tracking numbers. You can also log into your account to check the tracking number
- Alaska and Hawaii customers will need to pay shipping which is quoted based on the items in the shopping cart
Shipping Rate (International)
If a shipping address is outside of the United States, customers will be automatically presented a few shipping options (including shipping rates and time) during checkout. Customers can select their favorite methods from:
- UPS Worldwide Saver/FedEX Priority: 2-5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (which is slower than UPS Saver)/FedEx Economy: 3-8 business days
- UPS Flat Rate: We ship your package to your country via UPS, and then hand over to your country's postal service. The customs clearance will be processed by the postal service. Typically takes 8-21 business days
- USPS Express Mail International: 5-10 business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-15 business days
Customers can select one of the shipping methods above. The shipping charge will be automatically added to your order.
- We strongly recommend International users choose UPS/FedEx for better tracking and higher reliability, except for countries with customs issues.
It is customer's responsibility to pay import duty, tax, broker fee, or any other related expenses. We suggest international customers consult their local Customs for tax, duty, potential delay, or any import regulations before placing the order. Respshop.com is not resposible for any delay or loss caused by Customs/shipping carriers. If the package is returned by foreign customs to Respshop.com, the customer will have two options:
- We will contact customers for another delivery. The customer is responsible for the second shipping cost, plus the return shipping cost (if any)
- If the customer decided to cancel the order, we will charge the shipping cost, the return shipping cost (if any), plus 15% of restocking fee. The remaining payment will be credited to customer credit cards or PayPal account
Due to Custom restrictions (individuals cannot import medical devices) we do not ship to Spain.
Shipping cost estimation:
- One mask: around $12 - 40 USD
- One CPAP machine: around $40 - 80 USD
We suggest international customers combine their orders together to save the shipping cost. Eg., shipping cost for one machine is around $50-80, it only costs another a few dollars to add one mask to the same order.
Cut Off Time
All express shipping orders will be shipped by 3pm pacific time. All regular shipping orders (flat rate shipping or free shipping) will be sihpped in 24 business hours. The order fulfillment depends on the stock availibity (we have vast inventory in our warehouse and ship 99.9% of orders on time).
Shipping Time (Domestic - US 50 States)
We ship all orders from Seattle WA. Standard delivery is UPS/USPS 1-5 business days ground. UPS Express shipping (overnight, 2 day air, 3 day express) is available while you check out.
Note Fedex/UPS/USPS do not count the package picking up day as the first day. For example, if your package is picked up by UPS on Monday, and you chose 2 days service, your order will be delivered on Wednesday; if your package is picked up on Friday and you chose regular overnight, the package will be delivered on Monday (since carriers do not count weekends or holidays), unless you chose Saturday delivery, which costs slightly higher.
Shipping Time (International)
Shipping time to international addresses vary. Please check USPS/Fedex/UPS websites for more information. Please note there might be Customs delays.
Once your order is shipped you will be notified the shipping company (ususally USPS, UPS or Fedex) and a tracking number. Please track your order at www.usps.com, www.ups.com or www.fedex.com.
You can also check your account order history to find the tracking information.
If UPS/FedEX/USPS confirms the package status is "Delivered", we treat the customer received the package, and this purchase order is complete.
If there is any damage to the package, please reject the package during delivery, and ask the carrier to return the package to Respshop.com. We will either refund the whole purchase order, or ship you another package and cover all the cost.
If the shipping carrier confirms the package is lost before delivery, we will ship you another package and cover all the cost.
If a package is returned to Respshop.com due to any reason (unable to deliver, Customs rejection, Customer rejection, etc), the customer will have two options:
We will contact customers for another delivery. The customer is responsible for the second shipping cost, plus the return shipping cost (if any), and international shipping broker fee (if any)
If the customer decided to cancel the order, we will charge the shipping cost, the return shipping cost (if any), plus 15% of restocking fee. The remaining payment will be credited to customer credit cards or PayPal account