This product is replaced by ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP .
Ergonomic, Comfortable CPAP Machine with EasyBreathe
The ResMed S9 Escape has your breathing comfort in mind. ResMed's patented EasyBreathe technology, which adjusts air pressure based on your recent breathing habits, works with their innovative Expiratory Pressure Relief system to deliver optimum airflow without waking you or your partner. Enjoy a great night's sleep with this intuitive and easy to use sleep apnea therapy device!
The S9 Escape's EasyBreathe technology monitors your breathing pattern. ResMed designed the S9 CPAP machine to synchronize your inspiratory and expiratory cycle, and it works to deliver pressure smoothly. The S9 Escape's motor is quiet and will let you and your partner drift off to a relaxing night's sleep.
Rest comfortably in any position with the unobtrusive SlimLine Tube. ResMed's SlimLine Tubing is a small diameter air tube that is light, flexible, and great for sleeping on your back or on your side.
Expiratory Pressure Relief
ResMed's Expiratory Pressure Relief reduces pressure as you begin each breath, and again during exhalation. This pressure reduction makes breathing easier and more natural, enhancing your comfort as you sleep. Expiratory Pressure Relief also monitors your breathing and detects apneas or otherwise unusual breathing episodes. When your breathing slows, the device will stop until your breathing returns to normal.
- EPR w/Easy-Breathe - Synchornizes inspiratory and expiratory cycle, enabling it to deliever pressure smoothly
- Quiet Motor - 24 dBA Sound level keeps noise down to a minimum for a quiet night
- Automatic Altitude Adjustments - Automatically adjusts pressure for different altitudes
- SlimLine - SlimeLine tubing has a 15mm diamater tube that reduces the bulky heft of standard CPAP tubes
- Ramp Technology - Gently increases pressure from a lower level to the prescribed setting over a duration of 20min in 5min increments
Perfect for light sleepers: most users report that it makes almost no noise at all.
Connecting ClimateLine Tubing to ResMed Escape
What size is the hose's diameter?
The SlimLine tube has a 15 mm diameter. The machine is compatible with standard 22 mm tubes as well.
How does the S9 Escape store my data?
Like all S9 machines, ResMed's Escape stores data on a removable SD card. Data can be accessed remotely or on the machine itself.
Does this device come with a Humidifier?
No, ResMed's H5i Heated Humidifier is sold separately.
- ResMed S9 Escape CPAP Machine
- Travel Bag
- User Manual
- SlimLine Tubing (NO ClimateLine Tubing included)
- Power Adapter (100v-240v AC auto adaptive; world travel ready)
- SD Card