Respironics Premium Chin Strap
Respironics Premium Chin Strap Secures Mouth and Prevents Air Leaks
Promote nasal breathing and prevent air leaks through the mouth with the Respironics Premium Chin Strap. By gently holding the mouth closed, this chin strap provides a comfortable solution to unwanted mouth breathing. Use the Premium Chin Strap in tandem with your nasal CPAP mask and get the therapy you need without having to resort to a full face mask. The adjustable design ensures a stable fit so you can focus less on your CPAP mask and more on getting a restful sleep.
- Chin Cup Integration - comfortable chin cup supports and gently holds mouth closed
- Adjustability - includes adjustable strap for a secure fit
- Promotes Nasal Breathing - prevents air leaks through the mouth
Chinstrap Length: 27.25 inches
Chinstrap Width: 2 inches
Chin Cup Section Length: 9.5 inches (included in the chinstrap length of 27.25)
Chin Cup Section Width at Widest Point: 3 inches
Support Strap Length without Tabs: 14 inches
Support Strap Length with Tabs: 17 inches
Support Strap Width: 1 inch
- Undo the Velcro at the top of the head
- Place chin cup under chin
- Close the Velcro on the top of the head, adjust tightness as needed
- For added stability, attach the thinner support strap. Slide support strap into the split section on the side of the chinstrap (only one side of the chinstrap has a split) and wrap it around the back of your head. The support strap should sit above your ears
- Adjust support strap as needed
Lycra, Polyester Foam, UBL, Vel Stretch
If you tend to breathe through your mouth but dislike full face masks, this chin strap used with a nasal mask may provide relief.
Top 5 Nasal CPAP Masks
Is this chin strap machine washable?
The Respironics Premium Chin Strap can be machine washed in cold on the gentle cycle and line dried. However, we recommend hand washing your strap to extend its lifespan.
What type of mask should I use a chin strap with?
Chin straps work best when used with nasal masks, as they hold the mouth closed and encourage breathing to be done through the nose.