Respironics CPAP NASAL Mask with Headgear Uses ComfortGel Blue Technology for a Custom Fit
** This is the nasal mask only and not the full face mask
When you wear your CPAP mask every night, comfort is your first priority. The ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask from Respironics is designed with your comfort in mind, and it shows: The forehead padding provides an adjustable feature and the nasal cushion conforms more comfortably to your skin, avoiding painful pressure points. An angled exhalation valve directs air away from your sleeping partner through micro ports that reduce sound. The ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Mask included headgear is soft and features four adjustable points for a secure fit.
Dual System for Superior Fit
When combined with the gel cushion, the silicone flap improves the Philips Respironics CPAP mask's seal and protects the cushion from the harmful oils that come from our skin, extending its lifespan. Even better, the flap easily snaps in place on the cushion, making cleaning a cinch.
System One Resistance Control
Variations in how your mask fits can affect the amount of pressure being delivered by your CPAP or BiPAP machine. Resistance Control is a technology from Respironics that accounts for these variations and adjusts the amount of pressure to compensate, ensuring you get your prescribed amount. ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Masks are designed to work in tandem with your System One device for seamless integration and precise pressure delivery.
Duo Pack Option
If you purchase the ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Mask with (Extra Cushion) designation, you will receive an extra cushion of the same size. Due to eventual wear and tear this part should be replaced regularly to ensure that your CPAP therapy is performing at an optimum level.
- Selection of Sizes - choose petite, small, medium, or large for a great fit
- Smart Design - angled elbow directs breath away from bed partner and micro ports reduce sound
- ComfortGel Blue - gel forehead pad and cushion provide comfort and reduce pressure points
Save time and money by ordering a duo pack; it comes with a replacement ComfortGel Blue cushion which not only provides you with a spare but is cost effective in the long run.
Mask Frame/Cushion Compatibility
- P frame = Petite cushion and flap
- S/M frame = Small cushion and flap
- S/M frame = Medium cushion and flap
- L frame = Large cushion and flap
- How do I know what size to order?
- Check out these measuring tools to determine what size is right for you: Petite/Small/Medium Size Gauge and Large Size Gauge templates from the Size Gauge tab above.
- Is this mask compatible with my tubing and CPAP machine?
- This nasal mask can be used with any CPAP tubing and CPAP or BiPAP machine. However, to get the most out of this mask, consider pairing it with a Respironics System One device to maximize the benefits of Resistance Control and more.
- Does this product contain latex?
- No; the ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask is designed to avoid known allergens and is latex-free.
ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask Components
- Cushion: Urathane Gel
- Forehead Pad: Silicone
- Mask Frame: Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Urethane Foam (semi-elastic), Lycra
- Comfort Flap: Silicone
- System One Resistance Control (X1)