Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series CPAP Masks
Your Respironics Comfort Series mask performs at its peak with premium headgear designed specifically to complement it. Ensuring a secure seal is a given; Respironics takes headgear construction further with an innovative strap design that puts comfort first. Wide, flat straps distribute tension and feel more like a second skin than a medical accessory. If your current headgear is losing its elasticity or you just want a spare for your peace of mind, Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks is an undeniable choice.
- EZ Peel Tabs - quick, simple adjustments without the hassle of clips
- Comfort Series Compatibility - use this headgear with the entire line of Respironics Comfort masks
- Improved Comfort - larger straps mean a lack of irritation that comes from thin straps digging into the skin
You should be replacing your CPAP mask headgear every three months depending upon the wear and tear.
Connecting the Headgear to the Mask
- Open the hook tabs on the straps.
- Thread the top headgear straps into the slots in the forehead pad bracket. Adjust for the largest size.
- Thread the headgear straps into the headgear clips or slots in the faceplate as appropriate.
- Fold the tabs back to catch the headgear straps. The logo will be on the outside of the headgear and will face up so that it can be read.
- Hand wash headgear in warm water weekly, or as needed. The headgear does not need to be removed for daily cleaning of the mask. Note: do not use bleach, alcohol, cleaning solutions containing bleach or alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing conditioners or moisturizers.
- Rinse thoroughly with drinking quality water and air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Lay the headgear flat or line dry. Do not place the headgear into the dryer. Inspect all parts for damage or wear; replace any parts that have visibly deteriorated (cracking, crazing, tears, etc.)
Size Small/Reduced Size (RS) model 1059236 :
- Upper and lower Straps: 16.5 inches
- Distance between upper and lower straps: 4.25 inches
Size Standard/Medium model 1033678:
- Upper and lower straps: 22.5 inches
- Distance between upper and lower straps: 5.75 inches
- ComfortGel Blue nasal mask
- ComforGel nasal mask
- ComfortClassic nasal mask
My mask is leaking when I sleep. Do I need new headgear?
If your mask has fit properly in the past and is the right size, the issue might be your headgear. Old headgear that has lost its elasticity can have a big effect on how your mask fits. Replacing the headgear offers a much more cost-efficient solution than unnecessarily replacing an entire mask.
Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks in the selected size
(Ball-and-socket swivel Clip are available separately)
Philips Respironics has asked customers stop using their device and reach out to their physician for guidance regarding the recall.