Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks Offers Superior Security
Your Respironics Comfort Series mask performs at its peak with premium headgear designed specifically to complement it. Ensuring a secure seal is a given; Respironics takes headgear construction further with an innovate strap design that puts comfort first. Wide, flat straps distribute tension and feel more like a second skin than a medical accessory. If your current headgear is losing its elasticity or you just want a spare for your peace of mind, Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks is the undeniable choice.
- EZ Peel Tabs - quick, simple adjustments without the hassle of clips
- Comfort Series Compatibility - use this headgear with the entire line of Respironics Comfort masks
- Improved Comfort - larger straps means lack of irritation that comes from thin straps digging into skin
You should be replacing your CPAP mask headgear every three months dependent upon the wear and tear.
Connecting the Headgear to the Mask
- Open the hook tabs on the straps.
- Thread the top headgear straps into the slots in the forehead pad bracket. Adjust for the largest size.
- Thread the headgear straps into the headgear clips or slots in the faceplate as appropriate.
- Fold the tabs back to catch the headgear straps. The logo will be on the outside of the headgear and will face up so that it can be read.
- Hand wash headgear in warm water weekly, or as needed. The headgear does not need to be removed for daily cleaning of the mask. Note: do not use bleach, alcohol, cleaning solutions containing bleach or alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing conditioners or moisturizers.
- Rinse thoroughly with drinking quality water and air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Lay the headgear flat or line dry. Do not place the headgear into the dryer. Inspect all parts for damage or wear; replace any parts that have visibly deteriorated (cracking, crazing, tears, etc.)
Size Small/Reduced Size (RS) model 1059236 :
- Upper and lower Straps: 16.5 inches
- Distance between upper and lower straps: 4.25 inches
Size Standard/Medium model 1033678:
- Upper and lower straps: 22.5 inches
- Distance between upper and lower straps: 5.75 inches
- ComfortGel Blue nasal mask
- ComforGel nasal mask
- ComfortClassic nasal mask
My mask is leaking when I sleep. Could I need new headgear?
If your mask has fit properly in the past and is the right size, the issue might be your headgear. Old headgear that has lost its elasticity can have a big effect on how your mask fits. Replacing the headgear offers a much more cost-efficient solution than unnecessarily replacing an entire mask.
Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks in selected size
(Ball-and-socket swivel Clip are available separately)
It is great,,So much better than the original. The connections are smaller but have plenty ogf grab.
Seems to fit well. Only used it once but time will tell whether the Velcro lasts over time. These headgears should last forever unless they are deliberately made to not last. Had difficulty finding it again to write a review.
The product works great and fits just wish it had more stretch to it
It fits good once you adjust your straps to fit your face.
Need to improve on ends of Velcro staps. They were down then don't hold.
fits well and is easy to keep clean. the hook and loop fabric holds well and the fit is good
It's match with my mask.
I have changed it more than 3 times.
But when wash it , glue is lost easier.
Unable to view the photos well as small resolution, do all the straps fold and loop onto themselves attaching then with velcro? If so how long are the top and bottom straps from their last intersection points?
Works well with most full face mask set of various brands.
The quality is fair considering the discount Respshop offered.
Very comfortable straps, easy to put together and fit. Just a reminder though, remember to order clips with it if you need those as well.
This is much better than the one I was using Highly recommend.
Comfortable and adjustable. These are the best fit I have had and they last well. I have made a pair of these last 20 months and will buy them as long as they are available.
Velcro works great and stick through the night. Have had no issues so far since replacing my old headgear with the new one.
Can this be used with the ComfortGel Blue Full mask?
Good straps, don't kink or bind anywhere, never had any kind of a problem.