Eson 2 Nasal Mask
The Eson 2 is designed to meet the needs of users and sleep therapy professionals with every step through the CPAP therapy. The Eson 2 is built for performance and comfort whilst focusing on ease of use. With only three simple parts, the nasal CPAP mask is easy to clean and easy to assemble. The Eson 2 is quiet and has minimal draft allowing for a night of uninterrupted sleep.
- VisiBlue™ highlights key mask components which assist users with general use and placement when dissembling and reassembling the mask.
- Washable diffuser which reduces noise and draft.
- RollFit™ Seal delivers a more precise fit and prevents further pressure and discomfort on the bridge of the nose.
- Easy Frame slimmer frame provides a clear line of sight. While fitting all three cushion sizes and has Easy-Clip frame attachments that connect to the nasal mask.
- Intuitive Headgear redesigned for improved usability and fitting. Traditional clip fitting method. Improved clip ergonomics. Improved fasteners. New VisiBlue top strap for easier user orientation. New stretch-over option.
Eson 2 Mask Sizes
It comes in size S (small cushion & small headgear), M (medium cushion & M/L headgear), and L (large cushion & M/L headgear).
It also comes in "FitPack" packaging, which has three cushions in different sizes: small, medium, and large; and M/L headgear.
- Stretch over - for a quick fit, the mask stretches directly over your head
- Hold the bottom gray straps with the mask facing downwards
- Guide the headgear over your head so that the silicone seal is resting on your forehead
- Place your hands on the straps on either side of the mask
- Pull out and downwards
- Ensure the silicone seal rests over your nose, and the blue top strap is sitting on your forehead
- Gently take the headgear strap of the mask headgear. Starting with the blue top strap followed by the bottom straps.
- If you experience seal leaks lift the silicone seal off your face and reposition it again
- Ensure the headgear straps are not fastened too tightly
- The forehead strap should rest horizontally on the forehead, just above the ears
- A good fit is snug around the head and not too tight
- Remove your mask by placing your hands on either side of the mask frame and pulling the silicone seal off your nose, and lifting the mask back over your head.
- Unhook headgear clips from the mask frame
- Remove the silicone seal, diffuser, and swivel from the mask frame
- Wash these parts in warm soapy water after every use
- After washing, rinse all parts with fresh water
- DO NOT CLEAN ANY ITEMS in your DISHWASHER
- Once a week you should also wash your headgear and diffuser in warm soapy water
- Do not soak all parts for more than 10 minutes
- Air dry all parts out of direct sunlight
Assemble your mask
- Push the silicone seal onto the mask frame, using the blue ring for orientation
- Push the swivel onto the end of the elbow and place the diffuser onto the elbow, and place the diffuser onto the elbow.
- Thread the forehead straps of the headgear through the slots of the mask frame
- Hook the headgear clips back onto the mask frame
Mask Material List:
- Frame and Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Swivel and Seal: Polycarbonate Silicone
- Headgear: Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate
- Headgear Clips: Acetal
- Diffuser: Polycarbonate / Polyester Fiber
Review By Patty M. CPSGT
Certified Polysomnographic Technician
Quiet. Comfortable. Great seal.
Quiet. If you are looking for a quiet mask, the Eson 2 is the answer! The reusable diffuser (the part covering the expiration valve) ensures the noise-sensitive sleeper, a great night’s sleep. Although a tough tug to get off, you can wash the diffuser periodically in mild soap and water.
Comfortable. The Eson 2’s blue headgear is soft and light making it very comfortable to wear. The special Velcro on the straps was designed to be durable. You can easily remove the mask by down-twisting the clips, or, by opening the Velcro straps. It is designed so the straps do not pull out all the way. Simple.
Great seal. The design of the Eson 2 makes it a great-fitting mask. The ball and socket design on the elbow, allows flexibility with the tubing, reducing any tugging that may cause leaks. The super soft cushion’s roll-fit design prevents over-tightening, keeping a good seal. This mask can manage high pressures without any increase in leaks. Sold as a fit pack, with all three size cushions, takes any size insecurities away.
My customers love this mask for good reason!
Please Note: The Eson mask cushions are not compatible with the Eson 2 mask frame.
- Updated Eson2 Mask & Cushion Sizing GuideDownload
Selected mask size:
- Mask with Headgear
- User Manual
- Mask with M/L Headgear
- Cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- User Manual
May I know if that means it contains all S/M/L sizes in the pack?
1) do you have problems shipping to Canada?
2)what customs declaration do I need ?
It does not however come with a diffuser, the Eson 1/2 and the P30i are some of the only few masks that have the diffuser option.