Rental CPAP for Transcend Micro Travel Auto Machine
The new Transcend Micro™ is the smallest and lightest CPAP device available on the market – weighing under 0.5 lbs. and measuring less than 4 inches. Transcend Micro is designed to make it easier to maintain your sleep apnea therapy, more convenient, and more portable. Packing big things into this small device, the Transcend Micro meets the needs of travel CPAP users, including quiet operation, auto-adjusting pressure, and the flexibility to add on a range of comfort accessories, including an HME for waterless humidification. Planning and packing for your next getaway adventure are even easier with the new Transcend Micro.
- Enjoy quiet operation with built-in sound and vibration dampening technology.
- Use any CPAP mask with the provided Transcend Micro AirFlex hose for enhanced flexibility.
- Start and stop therapy automatically with the Auto Start/Stop Feature.
- Experience waterless humidification with Transcend Micro AirMist HME for enhanced convenience.
- Ease into therapy with Adjustable Ramp Technology, which gradually increases pressure.
- Enjoy enhanced comfort with EZEX Exhalation Pressure Relief.
- Keep your equipment in good condition with the convenient Drying Mode for easy maintenance.
- Transcend CPAP Software User GuideDownload
In The Package
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP machine
- Transcend Micro AirFlex Custom 6ft CPAP tubing
- Transcend WhisperSoft Muffler Kit: muffler, short custom hose, standard 6-foot hose
- Drawstring Bag
- AC Power Adapter
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
- Quick Guide
Please note: Rental machines do NOT support Bluetooth capability or the MySleepDash App. To view your data while renting, download the software here and connect the rental machine to your laptop/desktop using the included USB-A to USB-C data cable. Please be aware that this software is NOT compatible with Mac computers. The device will be set up based on the prescription you provide before shipping it to you.
Note: CPAP masks and batteries are sold separately.
Or is number determined when you order and charges are prorated?
Yes, the set up fee would be charged both times. The fee covers, technician time to fully sanitize, set the device up with pressures, and test device for function prior to shipping. It will also cover some of the cost of shipping too and fourth, new accessories (filters, hose, muffler kit etc)
From there, the standard shipping is through UPS and they will typically take 3-8 business days.
There are also options for expedited shipping available that you can select and pay extra if you want it to arrive faster as fast as 1 business day.
Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com