Small yet Powerful
A newly developed smallest and lightest SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) that delivers more oxygen than its competitor almost twice its weight. The mini oxygen concentrator is designed for active patients demand on a POC, with true reliability, ruggedness and attractive features.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator has undergo a testing regimen which was subjected to certifiable conditions including effects, vibrations, and temperatures to convey reliable performance day in and day out. Oxygen is the second most abundant component in the world's climate which encourages human and creatures. Oxygen likewise encourages ignition, in spite of the fact that oxygen itself is a protected gas and non-combustible. At the point when in an inflammable area or smoky environment, our ultimate Portable Oxygen Concentrators provides the patient with a level of opportunity in portability that may not generally be conceivable by supplying oxygen enriched air directly to the respiratory system.
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery
- Light weight – 5.0lbs
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Distills air consistently from the environment
- Expunge nitrogen to convey oxygen-rich air
- Provides cleaned oxygen by means of nasal cannula
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC force source.
- Avoid any open blazes in the vicinity of oxygen utilization. This would incorporate matches, cigarette lighters, candles or smoking in any structure. On the off chance that anybody wishes to smoke while you are utilizing a Portable Oxygen Concentrator, benevolent demand that they venture outside or out of scope of you and the unit.
- Exercise alert around different wellsprings of warmth, for example, compact electric or gas radiators, and additionally broilers and stoves. Keep no less than five feet between such wellsprings of warmth and POC oxygen sources.
- Avoid utilizing petroleum based moisturizers or creams but instead utilization water-based items.
- Strictly follow the safety and security directions provided on it.
- Always counsel our group of exceedingly expert doctor and health care provider to build up an arrangement that you are alright with or on regions you are not cleared.
- Flow Settings & Nominal Pulse Volumes at 20BPM
Setting 1 = 11ml NPV with 220 ml/min maximum output
Setting 2 = 22ml NPV with 440 ml/min maximum output
Setting 3 = 33ml NPV with 660 ml/min maximum output
Setting 4 = 44ml NPV with 880 ml/min maximum output
Setting 5 = 50ml NPV with 1000 ml/min maximum output
TIPS ON SAFETY PREVENTION
- Never utilize a Portable Oxygen Concentrator when the contraption itself is in the storage compartment of your auto.
- Start the auto before turning on the unit or charging it.
- Do not leave the device in a vehicles but rather bring the unit with you.
- If the unit has been in cold or an icy domain, permit it to warm up before utilization.
- Do not permit bays or outlets of the unit to be obstructed whenever. Utilize just a maker's or producer affirmed carrying case when traveling.
Note: The Respironics SimplyGo Mini POC is now FAA approved.