Power Supply Unit for AirSense and ResMed Power Station
This is the Power Supply Unit Adapter for AirSense and AirCurve machines, the latest series of ResMed CPAP and bi-level devices. The Power Supply Unit (PSU) is required to charge the ResMed Power Station II, which can be used to power AirSense and AirCurve devices.
The Power Supply Unit Adapter is compatible with the following machines: the AirSense 10 CPAP, the AirSense 10 Elite, the AirSense 10 AutoSet, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, the AirCurve 10 S Bi-Level, and the AirCurve 10 VAuto.
It's important to understand that the Adapter will not charge your AirSense machine itself. The PSU will not operate the RPS II either: it is only for charging the device's battery.
- Connects with RPS II
- Compatible with all AirSense and AirCurve Machines
- Durable Design and Engineering
This item is only compatible with the AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 lines. It will not work with other ResMed machines.
AirSense 10 Series Introduction
Is the adapter big?
It is very small and will fit easily in a travel bag.
Why can't I use this with my ResMed S9?
The Adapter connects to the ResMed Power Station II only, which is exclusively compatible with AirSense and AirCurve models.
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP for Her with Humidifier
- ResMed AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with Humidifier
- ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP with Humidifier
- ResMed AirCurve 10 VPAP Auto with HumidAir Humidifier
- ResMed AirCurve 10 VPAP ASV with HumidAir Humidifier and ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
- ResMed AirCurve 10 VPAP ST with HumidAir Humidifier and ClimateLineAir Heated Tube