You may also like
PHILIPS RESPIRONICS SIMPLYGO MINI PORTABLE CONCENTRATOR
Small yet Powerful
A newly developed smallest and lightest SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) that delivers more oxygen than its competitor almost twice its weight. The mini oxygen concentrator is designed for active users' demand for a POC, with true reliability, ruggedness, and attractive features.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator has undergone a testing regimen that was subjected to certifiable conditions including effects, vibrations, and temperatures to convey reliable performance day in and day out. Oxygen is the second most abundant component in the world's climate which encourages humans and creatures. Oxygen likewise encourages ignition, in spite of the fact that oxygen itself is a protected gas and non-combustible. At the point when in an inflammable area or smoky environment, our ultimate SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrators provide the user with a level of opportunity in portability that may not generally be conceivable by supplying oxygen-enriched air directly to the respiratory system.
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery
- Light weight – 5.0lbs / With extended Battery is 6 lbs
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Distills air consistently from the environment
- Expunge nitrogen to convey oxygen-rich air
- Provides cleaned oxygen by means of nasal cannula
- Powered by a rechargeable battery or any AC or DC force source.
- Avoid any open blazes in the vicinity of oxygen utilization. This would incorporate matches, cigarette lighters, candles or smoking in any structure. On the off chance that anybody wishes to smoke while you are utilizing a Portable Oxygen Concentrator, benevolent demand that they venture outside or out of scope of you and the unit.
- Exercise alert around different wellsprings of warmth, for example, compact electric or gas radiators, and additionally broilers and stoves. Keep no less than five feet between such wellsprings of warmth and POC oxygen sources.
- Avoid utilizing petroleum-based moisturizers or creams but instead utilization water-based items.
- Strictly follow the safety and security directions provided on it.
- Always counsel our group of exceedingly expert doctors and health care providers to build up an arrangement that you are alright with or on regions you are not cleared.
- Color Touch Screen LCD
- Powers 4.5 hours on setting 2 and with extended battery 9 hours on setting 2
Pulse Dose Flow Settings 1 to 5
Setting 1 = 11ml NPV with 220 ml/min maximum output
Setting 2 = 22ml NPV with 440 ml/min maximum output
Setting 3 = 33ml NPV with 660 ml/min maximum output
Setting 4 = 44ml NPV with 880 ml/min maximum output
Setting 5 = 50ml NPV with 1000 ml/min maximum output
TIPS ON SAFETY PREVENTION
- Never utilize a Portable Oxygen Concentrator when the contraption itself is in the storage compartment of your auto.
- Start the auto before turning on the unit or charging it.
- Do not leave the SimplyGo Mini device in a vehicle but rather bring the unit with you.
- If the unit has been in a cold or icy domain, permit it to warm up before utilization.
- Do not permit bays or outlets of the unit to be obstructed whenever. Utilize just a maker's or producer-affirmed carrying case when traveling.
Note: The Respironics SimplyGo Mini POC is now FAA-approved.
- Oxygen Concentration At least 87% at all settings (Maximum of 96%)
- Outlet Pressure 20 psig
- Sound Levels 43 dBA typical at Setting 2
- 46 dBA typical at setting 5
- Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- 9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery
- 10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
- Weight 5 Lbs with Standard Battery
- 6 Lbs with Extended Battery
- Interface Touch Screen LCD
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output 19 VDC, 6.3 A max
- Consumption of 120 W while charging
- Input 12 - 16 VDC
- Output 19 +/- 5% VDC, 6.3 A
- Chemistry Lithium Ion 14.4 VDC (nominal)
- Options Standard & Extended (equal to two standards)
- Dimensions Standard = 7.9 x 3.6 x 1.0 Inches
- Extended = 7.9 x 3.6 x 1.9 Inches
- Weight (Standard Battery) = 1.1 Lbs
- Weight (Extended Battery) = 2.1 Lbs
- Run Time Standard = Average 4.5 Hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM
- Extended = Average 9.0 Hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM
- Filters =
- External: None Required
- Internal: Bacterial filter designed to last the life of the concentrator
- FAA Approved
- Recharge Time = 4-8 hours per battery
- Setting 1 = 4.5 hrs. Standard; 9.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 2 = 3.5 hrs. Standard; 7.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 3 = 2.5 hrs. Standard; 5.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 4 = 2.0 hrs. Standard; 4.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 5 = 1.5 hrs. Standard; 3.0 hrs. Extended
Review By Pam Schmidt RRT, RCP
Registered Respiratory Therapist for RespShop
SimplyGo or SimplyGo Mini? Respironics has two models of portable oxygen concentrators for my users, but which one do they pick? Let’s look at these two models and find the best one suited for you.
SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator has two modes of oxygen delivery, continuous or pulse. When we talk about the method of delivery, your doctor will prescribe whether you can tolerate pulse dose flow vs. continuous flow. Pulse dose means oxygen on inhalation only. Continuous flow means you will receive a continuous stream of oxygen. The Philips Simply Go Mini only has the capability of delivering a pulse dose to its customer base. Therefore, the only drawback with the Mini is it doesn’t have a continuous flow option. So, if my users need constant flow, then the SimplyGo is the unit for them!
Let’s say you like to travel and plan to use the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator during the day and nighttime. If you are on 2 liters of flow or less, then you would want to look at purchasing this unit. Why you may ask because it can meet your oxygen needs for daytime and nighttime use. No need to look for a continuous flow concentrator when the SimplyGo can provide everything you need. Just be sure to always carry your prescription with you.
The SimplyGo is a little bigger than the SimplyGo Mini. The SimplyGo comes in roughly at 12x10x6, whereas the SimplyGo Mini is around 8x4x9. Weight always becomes an issue, and the SimplyGo weighs about 10 lbs vs. 5 lbs with the Mini. Battery life is very comparable with both units while charging is a little longer with the Simply Go Mini. The SimplyGo Mini will need about 4 hours to charge, whereas the SimplyGo is around 2-3 hours.
When we look at the noise level of both these portable oxygen concentrators, they come in at the same level. Most of my users like to travel with a concentrator that doesn’t put them in the spotlight. Phillips Respironics has done a great job with keeping the noise lower than most portable oxygen concentrators. Not only does sound seem to be an issue, but it looks also can prevent my users from taking their oxygen with them. Again, Phillips Respironics has held their portable oxygen concentrators to a very sleek, stylish, non-medical concentrator. Because of their design, my users are comfortable taking either of these portable oxygen concentrators with them.
So, with everything mentioned above, the only significant difference between these two portable oxygen concentrators is the ability of continuous flow or pulse dose flow. If your prescribing physician allows you to use pulse dose flow, then you want to look at the SimplyGo Mini; otherwise, it is the SimplyGo!
Pam is available Mon-Thur 7am-12pm CST for a free Consult on this product.
All SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrators manufactured before 12/15/2021 will only be compatible with the original AC adapter (part #1116818).
All SimplyGo Mini manufactured after 12/15/2021 will use the new AC Adapter (1141780) - which is currently out of stock.
The newer SimplyGo Mini is not compatible with the original AC adapter (#1116818).
- Patient BrochureDownload
- Part Numbers and Technical DataDownload
- FAA Label KitDownload
- User ManualDownload
|HCPCS Code||E1390 E1392|
|Machine Weight||4 lbs w/o battery|
|Machine Size Only||9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 inches with Standard Battery|
|AC Input||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A|
|AC Power Supply||6.00" x 2.50" x 1.25"|
|Power Consumption||120 W while charging|
|DC Converter||12 to 16 Volts DC|
|Altitude Adjustment||Up to 10,000 Feet|
|Warranty||2 years. Sieve warranty - 1 year|
|Sound/Noise Level||43 dBA at Setting 2, 46 dBA at Setting 5|
|Operation Modes||1 to 5 (Up to 1000 ML/Min)|
|AC Power Supply Weight||1 lbs|
|Battery Duration||3.5 hrs at Setting 2|
|Battery Recharge||4-8 hrs|
|Input||100 TO 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Output Power||20 psig|
|Output||19 VDC, 6.3 A max|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A|
|Weight with Battery||5 lbs with Standard battery; 6 lbs with Extended battery|
|Battery Warranty||90 days|
- SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator
- 8-cell standard or 16-cell extended rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- DC and AC power cords
- Accessory bag
- User manual
- Carry Case
Do I need a doctors prescription?