AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
The AirFit P10 assembly kit includes a frame and one nasal pillow cushion. ResMed's AirFit P10 is a top-of-the-line quiet, lightweight nasal pillow mask that is 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX. You will have superior comfort and quality seal in a lightweight package.
The AirFit is composed of two parts only: the frame, and the nasal pillow. The headgear is not included with the assembly kit. This ensures a very easy assembly and re-assembly process, enabling easier maintenance and a clear line of sight for nighttime activities.
Flexible Short Tube
A flexible short tube is attached to the frame, which allows a much greater range of motion while you sleep without disturbing the seal of your nasal pillow. The short tube is not detachable from the frame.
Dual-Wall Nasal Pillows
The Pillows come in four different sizes and are designed to adapt to movement. ResMed is able to achieve a flexible nasal pillow due to the pillow's ability to compress and de-compress during movement, creating a seal.
Quiet Exhalation Ports
QuietAir technology utilizes woven mesh vents that direct and diffuse air quietly away from you and your partner, enabling a silent night of therapy.
- Simple Design - Composed of 3 parts ensuring a simple maintenance process and clear line of sight
- Flexible Short Tube - Attached short tube provides freedom of movement without compromising seal quality
- Dual-Wall Nasal Pillows - Adapts to movement ensuring seal integrity is maintained
- Quiet Exhalation Ports - Exhalation ports diffuse air away from you and your partner while reducing noise
It is important to note that the AirFit P10 utilizes magnetic headgear clips and if you use a pacemaker you must keep it at least 2 inches away from any active medical implant.
AirFit Nasal Pillow
Is the headgear included with the CPAP Mask Assembly Kit?
No, headgear is not included with the assembly kit.
How often should I wash the mask and its components?
ResMed recommends you wash your mask daily in order to extend the life of your mask components.
Do I need a special cleaning solution for my mask?
No, simply use warm water and a mild detergent to wash your mask and then air dry out of direct sunlight.
- ResMed AirFit P10 Replacement Nasal Pillow Cushion
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear for ResMed AirFit Nasal Pillow P10 System
|Model||62920, 62921, 62922, 62923|
|HCPCS Code||A7034, A7035, A7033|
P10 Mask Frame with chosen cushion size (flexible short tube included)
Or on its own: