Adult Nasal Cannula without Supply Tubing
Sunset Healthcare's oxygen nasal cannulas are tested and proven to provide maximum safety and comfort. All tubes are kink-free to ensure uninterrupted airflow for your therapy. This nasal cannula is contoured to match the shape of the patient's face to help keep it in place. The nasal prongs are curved and tapered for comfort that feels natural.
Directions For Use
- Attach the cannula to the oxygen source with a tube (tube sold separately, can be found here)
- Set the oxygen flow to the level prescribed by a physician.
- Turn on the device and ensure oxygen flows through uninterrupted.
- Insert the nasal prongs into the nostrils with the curve facing down.
- Draw the tubes over the ears and comfortably rest them against the cheekbones.
- Adjust the slider so it rests comfortably under the chin to secure it in place.
- 1-6 LPM
- Latex Free
- Curved nasal prongs for added comfort
- 6-channel headset tubing is kink-free
- Available with fits-all connectors
- Soft, lightweight material is memory-free for long-term use
- Single-patient use only
- Contains Phthalates
- Do not sterilize
- Keep tubing straight and free from kinks
1 x Nasal Cannula without tubing
You can pull the swivel connector out of your oxygen tubing. It may require some force if you've never pulled it out before. Once the swivel is removed, just push the end of the cannula into the oxygen tubing. It should be a tight fit.