Adult Nasal Cannula without Supply Tubing
Sunset Healthcare's Adult Nasal Cannula without Supply Tubing is tested and proven to provide maximum safety and comfort. This cannula is kink-free to ensure uninterrupted airflow for your therapy and features soft and curved nasal prongs for enhanced comfort.
Oxygen supply tubing is not included. This nasal cannula needs to be connected to a supply tubing for use.
Directions For Use
- Attach the nasal cannula to an oxygen supply tubing of the desired length.
- Connect the oxygen supply tubing to your oxygen delivery system of choice.
- Turn on the device and verify that the oxygen flows continuously without any interruptions.
- Insert the nasal prongs into the nostrils with the curvature facing downwards.
- Draw the tubes over the ears, allowing the cannula to rest comfortably against the cheekbones.
- Adjust the slider so it rests comfortably under the chin and secures the cannula in place.
- Single-patient use only
- Contains Phthalates
- Do not sterilize
- Keep tubing straight and free from kinks
1x Adult Nasal Cannula without Supply Tubing
You can pull the swivel connector out of your oxygen tubing. It may require some force if you've never pulled it out before. Once the swivel is removed, just push the end of the cannula into the oxygen tubing. It should be a tight fit.