Philips Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap
The Respironics chin strap for sleep apnea was developed for CPAP users who open their mouths during sleep. Opening your mouth during sleep apnea therapy can unintentionally lead to mask leaks and reduced therapy effectiveness. The Respironics chin strap for sleep apnea aims to keep your mouth closed in order to maintain therapy effectiveness. This deluxe chin strap pairs up perfectly and adds extra stability for those who do not like full-face masks.
- Two Points of Adjustment
- Constructed of Soft Materials
- Increased Therapy Effectiveness
Instructions for use
- Put on your mask and headgear following the instructions included with the mask.
- Close your mouth and place the chin strap under your chin. The Velcro fastener is on the inside of the chin strap main band. The anchoring strap is sewn to the outside of the main band and will face toward the back of your head.
- Wrap the chin strap around your head and latch the Velcro fastener to the main band.
- Wrap the main headband around the back of the head and over the ears. Wrap the anchoring strap on the main headband to the main chin strap headband.
- Position the top of the Chin Strap toward the front of your head to apply the appropriate angle of pressure on your chin.
The Deluxe Chin Strap has two points of adjustment located on the top and back of the head, giving you the flexibility you need to personalize your chin strap to what you desire.
Wide Strap: 3 inches wide (3 (W) x 26 (L) inches)
Stability Strap: 1 inch wide (1 x 12 inch)
Does this chin strap work with all masks?
Yes, this chin strap can work with all masks.
|Dimensions||3 inch wide strap, 1 inch wide stability strap|
- 3 x 6-inch wide strap
- 1 x 12-inch wide stability strap
- Material: Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester