Replacement Gel Cushion for Comfortable Nasal CPAP Mask
This is the replacement cushion for Respironics's TrueBlue Gel Nasal CPAP mask. Cushions lose their effectiveness over time, so you'll want to have replacements on hand.
TrueBlue CPAP Mask
The TrueBlue is designed to be a loose-fitting and comfortable nasal sleep apnea therapy mask. The mask comes with a high-performance, ergonomically designed gel cushion. The cushion features Freeform Spring technology: a flexible spring connects the gel cushion to the mask's frame so that the mask can move while you toss and turn without affecting the quality of the cushion's seal. Made of a soft gel surface, the cushion won't give you any facial abrasions, allowing you to wake up refreshed and symptom-free.
- Aesthetic Blue Trim
- Attaches Easily
- Comes in Five Sizes: Petite, Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
Make sure to pick a cushion that corresponds with your mask size -- large with large, small with small, etc.
TrueBlue from Phillips Respironics - Removing the Cushions
- Does this come with a mask?
- No, this is only the gel cushion and flap. Other accessories are sold separately.
- How long will the cushion last?
- Approximately two weeks. After a couple of weeks, mask cushions compress, spoiling their effectiveness.
|Model||1071861, 1071862, 1071863, 1071864, 1071865|
My question is do you offer the True Blue frame in size Petite?
Iâ€™m still using the True Blue Mask, Petite but the frame is looking pretty sad.