Ear and Forehead LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer
Using the latest infrared scanning technology, the digital infrared thermometer is your best choice! The ergonomically designed handle is great for all family members. All aim at reducing patients' doubts and providing accuracy.
Multiple Measurement Methods
The thermometer with the forehead and ear function allows you to take a body temperature with ease.
Advanced Memory Function
Featured with a memory function, this ear thermometer is capable of storing up to 35 sets of previous readings to help you track the trend of your body temperature.
Considerate Silent Setting
This thermometer is well-designed with mute and unmute functions.
Smart Fever Warning
The forehead thermometer is smart enough by changing the display color to tell you whether your temperature is abnormal. The fever warning function will remind the user of taking action against fever in time.
- Instant reading; Quick measurement, get reading in 1 second
- Adopt the latest algorithm with an optimized temperature calibration function
- Accurate measurement
- One-button easy operation
- LCD tri-color indicator light, display green, orange & red with fever alarm function
- Multi-function design can measure forehead/ear, room, object temperature
- Switching between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Power saving - auto shut-off after 10 sec of idle
- FDA Approved
- CE Certified
- Capable of storing up to 35 sets of previous readings
- Ear & Forehead: 89.6°F-109.2°F (32.0°C-42.9°C)
- Object: 0°C-100°C (32°F-212°F)
- Ear & Forehead mode: ±0.2°C/±0.4°F
- Object mode: ±1.0°C/1.8°F
- Display LCD backlight
- Automatic shutdown 10s ± 1s
- Memory: 35 groups of measured temperature
- Indicator and Fever alarm
- Normal green: 32°C â‰¦T â‰¦ 37.3°C (89.6°F-109.2°F)
- Low fever: 37.4°C â‰¦T â‰¦ 37.9°C (99.3°F-100.3°F)
- High fever: 38°C â‰¦T â‰¦ 42.9°C (100.4°F-109.2°F)
Note: 2 AAA batteries required (not included)
- 1 x Forehead and Ear Thermometer
- 1 x Portable Soft Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
Product worked great and I loved the colors it showed, was easy to see- would recomend