ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask
In order to maximize your comfort during CPAP therapy, Respironics designed a blue gel cushion that enhances your masks seal to eliminate or reduce leaks without causing discomfort on the face. The micro exhalation ports are conveniently located to redirect air away from your mask, in order to decrease the volume. This allows you and your partner to rest peacefully throughout the night. The premium forehead pad will also allow for a better fit and increase in comfort.
The ComfortGel Blue mask was designed to reduce the sound output by directing the airflow away from the CPAP user and their partner. While older full face masks may have directed air towards your face or your partner's, the ComfortGel full face mask has been designed so that both of you can sleep uninterrupted, by eliminating uncomfortable airflow and excess noise.
Blue Gel Technology
The cushion will conform to your facial structure, this means it will mold and change quickly in order to form a good seal that will not be broken during movement. The gel cushion helps reduce or completely eliminate air leaks during the night, and is extremely comfortable on the skin. By having a better seal, it increases your CPAP machines performance.
Comfort Forehead Pad
The forehead pad will increase the fit of your comfort gel blue full face CPAP mask, while also increasing the comfort you receive during use. You can adjust the forehead pad in order to enhance the fit. It will also help reduce or completely eliminate any of the pressure points on the head, while other full face CPAP masks may not.
- Superior comfort - Forehead cushions that will provide an excellent fit while providing comfort during CPAP use
- Exhalation port location - Diverts the air from your exhale away from you and your partner, making the mask quiet during use
- Maximum movement - Ball and socket clips that allow for you to move while wearing your CPAP mask
If you are using a Respironics System One CPAP, the mask has a built in feature that works with the System One Resistance Control. Each mask designed by Respironics is numbered, your System One CPAP will recognize the mask and adjust pressure accordingly. This is done In order to deliver consistent and comfortable pressure. Remember, the Philips Respironics full face mask can be used with any CPAP machine.
- Latex Free
- FacePlate Polycarbonate
- Gel Cushion Urethane gel/EVA
- Gel cushion and outer shell Urethane film
- Outer flap Silicone
- Forehead cushion Silicone
- Headgear clips thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Headgear (premium) UBL/Urethane foam/Lycra
- Compatible with all CPAP machines
Fitting the ComfortGel Cushion
Can I purchase replacement cushions for this mask?
Yes, you can find the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask replacement cushions for sale in all four of the sizes we carry, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Are the cushion sizes compatible with the frame?
Each cushion & flap size must be the same size with the frame.
- Small frame size is compatible with small cushion & flap,
- Medium frame size is compatible with medium cushion & flap
- Large frame size is compatible with large cushion & flap
- Extra Large frame size is compatible with Extra Large cushion & flap
Is this mask compatible with any CPAP machine?
All of the masks we sell are compatible with all of the machines we sell. Our machines do not come with a mask, unless you purchase them as an add on option. This allows you to pick the mask that is best suited for your needs, from a nasal mask to a full face mask. It also allows you to choose the correct size, so that you can receive the best comfort and performance during your sleep apnea therapy.
Remember if you do need to return this mask, it can be returned within 30 days of purchasing. Click the 30 day return badge to find out more.
- Full Face Mask Frame and Cushion of selected size
- Headgear - Respironics has changed the previous blue/black headgear to solid black.
Note: Mask frame size corresponds with mask cushion size.