Respironics PR System One Advanced BiPAP S/T Provides Compact Ventilation
Get clinical support in a compact, user-friendly machine with the System One Advanced BiPAP S/T C Series. Features like advanced event detection and automatic adjustments provide advanced bilevel ventilation therapy that fits on your bedside table.
IPAP and EPAP Support
Unlike standard CPAP machines, the System One Advanced BiPAP S/T delivers both inhalation and exhalation support. This makes breathing easier and more comfortable, as you aren't fighting against a constant pressure. For users with a high pressure prescription, exhalation support is especially important.
Spontaneous and Timed Triggers
With spontaneous and spontaneous/timed triggers, your BiPAP S/T responds to manual indications and automatic variables, providing steady ventilation support in a variety of circumstances. The automatic adjustments save you the hassle of constantly monitoring your machine, while the manual options let you have complete control over your therapy.
Automatically track your treatment with included systems Encore and DirectView. These management systems record your data and present it in an easy-to-read format so you can review and discuss your treatment with your physician. Examine both short-term and long-term breathing patterns, tidal volume, breaths per minute, and even leakage. Your BiPAP is compatible with SD cards, ethernet and wireless connections, as well as broadband modems, so you have a variety of options for exporting your data.
System One Resistance Control
Often mask leaks and other variables can lead to a discrepancy between the pressure your machine should be delivering and the pressure you actually receive. System One Resistance Control provides a solution to this by adjusting its pressure to compensate for these issues. That way, the pressure you're supposed to receive is the pressure you actually receive.
System One integrated humidification allows you to get the most out of your System One Advanced BiPAP S/T C Series. Eliminate dry mouth and nasal passages and enjoy easier breathing. Opt for the heated tube to reduce rain out and control the air temperature for a more tailored humidification process.
- Leak Detection - Digital Auto-Trak adjusts airflow when it recognizes leaks
- BiLevel Breathing Therapy - features inhalation and exhalation support
- Heated Humidification - custom humidification with air temperature control
Opt for the heated tubing to get the most out of your heated humidifier.
How To Attach Respironics Heated Tubing
- What is the pressure range for this device?
- The pressure range for the System One Advanced BiPAP S/T is 4-30cm H2O.
- Is a BiPAP machine right for me?
- Only your physician can determine for sure what support you need, but BiPAP machines are often prescribed to users who require both inhalation and exhalation support, especially users who have a high pressure prescription that is difficult to exhale against without support.
- Is there an option to purchase this device without a humidifier?
- Yes; we sell the Respironics PR System One Advanced DS1060 BiPAP S/T C Series without humidifier on RespShop.
- Your new Respironics PR System One 1060 BiPAP Advanced Machine - (DS1060HS or DS1060TS)
- Respironics System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier water chamber that is both easy to remove and clean
- Phillips Respironics BiPAP Heated (DS1060TS) or Plastic (DS1060HS) Tube
- Respironics BiPAP User Manual
- CPAP Travel Bag that secures you BiPAP machine and accessories
- System One 60 watt (DS1060HS) or 80 watt (DS1060TS) power supply
- 12 disposable Respironics CPAP filters and 2 Respironics washable CPAP filters
- 2 GB sd data card