CPAP Travel Bag for Respironics System One Series Machines
Guaranteed to fit with any Respironics System One Series CPAP machine, this Respironics CPAP travel bag is the perfect companion for Respironics CPAP users who are on the go and need a reliable way to carry their CPAP machine and set up. The Respironics System One Series CPAP Travel Bag has enough storage to fit your CPAP, your humidifier, your hoses, and your CPAP mask in one location. A shoulder strap allows for ease of use when carrying. The package only includes the premium System One 60 Series Travel Bag, and all other Respironics CPAP machines, CPAP masks, and CPAP accessories are purchased separately.
- Storage compartments - Will hold any System One CPAP, humidifier, hose, and CPAP mask
- Compatibility - Can fit all System One Series CPAP machines
- Shoulder strap - Easier to carry when transporting all CPAP equipment
The System One CPAP Travel Bag is great for carrying your machine and other CPAP accessories during travel, especially when flying, but it was not designed to protect the machine during travel. Before placing your CPAP machine in the Respironics CPAP bag, you should line the machine with bubble wrap or any other soft material that you are comfortable with so that the machine can be protected during travel.
Using your CPAP machine on a plane
- Medical devices are allowed to be used on planes
- You should call your airline company and work with TSA ahead of time
- You must be seated in first class or business class to have access to power. If you are not seated in a section where you have access to power, purchase a BPS Universal Travel CPAP Battery Pack
- Always carry your CPAP machine as a carry-on so you are the only person who handles it, as airline employees may not know its contents which can lead to it being damaged or misplaced
How to connect the Respironics CPAP Travel Battery
Can I bring my Respironics System One Series CPAP machines on a plane?
Yes, medical devices are allowed to travel by air, and can also be used in flight. You should contact your airline ahead of time to let them know, tag your machine as a medical device, and inform TSA you are carrying your CPAP machine onto a flight. They will need to ensure that it is safe to carry and put it through an x-ray machine before allowing you to carry it on.
Also see these items:
- BPS Universal Travel CPAP Battery Pack
- Respironics System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier
- Respironics System One 60 Series Heated Tubing
- Respironics Performance Tubing
Just made my life a lot easier, when traveling through airport security.
This bag has a space for everything and everything in its place!
Great for weeklong vacations or just a short getaway.
This Bag is Good Carrying Everything associated with C-pap Device,not the highest choice but will get the job done..
This bag holds everything that you need to take your Cpap with you. Whether it is traveling for business or on vacation, it works perfectly
This makes traveling with the machine so much easier, keeps everything together in one place, so I'm not looking all over bags trying to put the pieces together!