ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt is discontinued and replaced by AirCurve 10 ASV .
ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt with H5i Humidifier & ClimateLine Heated Tubing
The S9 VPAP Adapt focuses on delivering treatment specifically for central sleep apena (CSA) in all its various forms, and is able to tackle mixed events. Paired with ResMed's Enhanced Easy-Breathe Technology and Climate Control Humidification System, the VPAP Adapt ensures quiet comfort and effective therapy.
(ASV) Adaptive Servo Ventilator
The Adaptive Servo Ventilator is built upon treating central sleep apnea (CSA) in all its various forms including, mixed sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea and periodic breathing such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR). The S9 continuously monitors and adapts to your breathing patterns to ensure you are receiving the proper pressure at the right time.
Enhanced Easy-Breathe Technology
Easy-Breathe actively works to make transitions between inhalation and exhalation smoother, ensuring you can easily adjust to pressure changes. Smoother pressure changes result in a far more comfortable therapy experience for you throughout the night.
Climate Control Humidification System w/Humidifier
Climate Control actively utilizes humidity sensors to detect ambient temperature, in order to maintain set temperature and humidity throughout the night. You can select your desired humidity levels and Climate Control will maintain temperature and humidity despite changing conditions.
Enhanced Vsync Technology
Vsync monitors leak rate and compensates for any leaks by adjusting the baseline pressure as needed. This ensures a steady pressure is delivered to your mask, safeguarding the effectiveness of your therapy.
SmartStart / SmartStop
SmartStart/SmartStop automatically starts your device when you breathe into your mask, and turns off your S9 when you take off your mask. This saves you the hassle of manually turning your machine on and off when you go to sleep or wake up.
The Easy-Breathe motor is whisper quiet and sends significantly less noise down the tube and mask. You and partner can rest easier in a quieter environment with the significant noise reduction that the Easy-Breathe motor provides.
- Adaptive Servo Ventilator
- Enhanced Easy-Breathe Technology
- Climate Control Humidification System
- Enhanced Vsync
- FAA approved
SmartStart may not work as intended when paired with a nasal pillow mask and a pressure setting of 7cm H2O or less. If it does not look like SmartStart is working you can simply turn off the feature.
Connecting ClimateLine Tubing to ResMed S9
- Which CPAP hoses are compatible with the S9?
- All CPAP hoses are compatible with the S9 but the S9 comes with a slimmer SlimeLine CPAP tube which has a 15mm diameter. A standard hose has a 22mm diameter. You must change the settings on the S9 manually by selecting "Tube" Settings and then changing it from "Slim" to "Standard".
- Do I need a DC Converter for the S9 Machines?
- Yes, you do need a 24V/90W DC converter otherwise it can result in significant damage to your S9 device.
- An Unused Bilevel S9 VPAP™ Adapt (model #36057)
- Fully Integratable H5i™ Heated Humidifier (with cleanable and dishwasher safe water basin)
- Travel Bag and Organizer with Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Climate Control System ready Heated ClimateLine™ Tubing
- Travel Ready Power Adapter (100v-240v AC)
- 2GB SD Memory Card for Sleep Data Review
- User Manual