ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP Machine
If you are looking for a top of the line CPAP, look no further than the ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier! This smart, little machine can read your breathing, record your sleep data for your doctor, and make everyday a dream with its many features. Set the Ramp to easy yourself into a good night’s sleep while the Auto setting applies its algorithm to adjust to your breathing just like magic. Data sharing is also a walk in the park! Simply have the data read using the SD card or use the fantastic AirView program that allows to you seamlessly record your sleep data to the Cloud and then share that data with your health care professionals!
- Color LED Screen
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Automatically adjusts the screen brightness to the room and shuts it off when inactive.
- Intuitive to the user this machine is easy to navigate.
- Access your data and share it effortlessly with this feature.
- EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- Reduces the pressure when you exhale.
- Breathe in and the machine will start automatically.
- Humidifier included; Heated tubing optional
- Auto Ramp
- Slowly eases the user into higher pressures by starting out on a low setting.
- Mask Fitting
- This feature allows the user to know when an air leak has occurred.
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (Optional)
- Heated tubing to assist with your
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
To use the AirView system, it is essential that you ensure you are not in airplane mode. The system does not track any of your data while you're in airplane mode, so if you're using that feature, you won't be able to retroactively access your information.
ResMed AirSense 10 Series
Is this a travel friendly machine? Is it heavy and can I remove the humidifier?
While not explicitly designed for travel, the AutoSet is actually a very transportable machine. The humidifier is completely removable too, so if you are short on space or just don't like the humidifier, you can disconnect it from the machine easily.
Am I allowed to bring my AirSense on a plane?
Yes you are: medical equipment does not count against an airline's luggage limit. Make sure that your machine is in airplane mode and that you don't fill your water chamber before the flight.
Will the old ClimateLine tubing work on the new AirSense 10?
No, the old ClimateLine tubing is not compatible with the latest machine. It features different prongs.
myAir is a web application that syncs with the AirSense and AirCurve machine to allow you to view your sleep apnea therapy data.
myAir is only available in the US and Canada.
Return on warranty issues only.
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.