Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight, portable oxygen concentrator designed for travel. The FAA approves of this medical device for airline travel. It offers pulse flow oxygen with 5-flow settings and has a flow range of 2 to 10 L per minute. The maximum outlet pressure is 9 PSI ± 0.5, and it can operate up to 10,000 feet above sea level. The typical amount of wattage for operation is 585 watts.
Platinum Mobile Concentrator may operate from three different power sources. Its electrical sources include AC power, lithium-ion batteries, or a DC power outlet in your car, boat, or RV. The battery is rechargeable and operates independently for up to three-and-a-half hours on setting 2. The internal battery compartment holds up to two batteries giving you a 7-hour range away from an external power source. You can exchange one battery while the other battery provides uninterrupted operation. The battery cells are top loading, so you do not have to remove the unit from its carry case to exchange batteries. The battery has a long life cycle of 500 full discharges and recharges. The AC power is auto-sensing and is capable of ranges from 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz. The multiple power source capability allows you to go wherever you need to go for extended periods.
The controls are easily reachable on the top of the machine even when placed in the carry bag. The carry bag includes reinforced bumpers for added machine protection against accidental bumps. Encapsulated in foam, the compressor has additional protection against jolts that can damage performance. Ports and vents have fins that face downward to meet IP22 water resistance standards. Getting caught in the rain will not damage your machine.
Manufactured by Invacare, the machine weighs less than 5 pounds while carrying one battery. Its size and low weight make it ideal to carry with you wherever you go. Its size accommodates narrow hallways or crowded shopping aisles. Its small size fits easily in a shoulder bag or backpack. When purchased, this machine includes a 3-way carry case that converts to a shoulder bag, backpack or handbag. This is wearable and can easily support you where ever you need to be.
- FAA approved for commercial flights
- Small and compact
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Four levels of pulse oxygen flow
- Top loading batteries provide easy access
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement
- Switch batteries without turning off the machine
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag, or backpack
Easily change the batteries in your new Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator on the top of the unit, without needing to take the unit out of the carrying bag. You don't even need to turn your concentrator off. Your new Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen concentrator comes with one battery. Two batteries can be installed in the unit, so be sure to add additional batteries to your shopping cart! One battery will supply power for up to 5 hours, and two batteries will last up to 10 hours at a pulse dose setting of 1.
Setting Standard Extended
Pulse 1 8hr 16hr
Pulse 2 4hr 8hr
Pulse 3 3hr 6hr
Pulse 4 2.2hr 4.5hr
- Noise: 40 dBA
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.6%
- Oxygen Flow Type: Pulse
- Pulse Settings: 1 to 4
- Maximum Oxygen Flow: 880 mL per minute (at setting 4)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Altitude Range: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing)
- Battery Charging Time: Single Battery: 2-hours, 20-minutes. Double Battery: 4-hours, 40-minutes
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel