Respshop - Cheapest CPAP Machines & Supplies Contact Us
Register
Sign In
Checkout
My Shopping Cart In my basket 0 products
Categories
promo
Newsletter Sign-Up
Stay in touch with RespShop. Be the first to know about our News and Great Deals!

Mask Assurance - Satisfaction Guaranteed

30-Days of Guaranteed Satisfaction for All CPAP Masks

We understand that finding that right mask can be difficult to say the least. This is why we at RespShop want to offer 30-Days Guaranteed on all of our CPAP masks! From 30 days of receiving your mask if it does not fit, feel comfortable, or achieve over all satisfaction simply send it back with your invoice. Here's how it works:

  • Your Invoice must be sent back with the Mask
  • Only One mask may be returned at a time
  • Customers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred to return the mask
    • Shipping charges with original purchases are not refundable
  • If the mask packaging is opened, a 15% processing will be deducted, the remaining 85% will be returned as Store Credit:
    • Please note there are NO CASH REFUNDS
    • Store credit expires in 365 days if unused
    • Store Credit may be used to purchase anything in our store
  • If the mask is Unopened it may be returned for the full price
    • This will be refunded as either Store Credit OR Cash Refund
  • When returning masks, please insert all cushions, headgears, accessories and all other items that came with original purchase

* RespShop reserves the right to refuse returns that abuse this program.
**Respshop does not resell the returned products.

CONNECT WITH US