CPAP Remote Setup, Therapy Analysis, and Sleep Consultation
Is This You?
- You are new to CPAP therapy and know nothing about your machine set up
- You are a tech-savvy who wants to know what the numbers represent on your sleep data
- You just can't get your machine setting/mask fitting right for a good night's sleep
- You do not have a sleep clinic that is following your therapy regularly to ensure a successful sleep therapy
- You need to send your sleep data to Department of Transportation but don't have access
It is important to know that if you are finding that your CPAP therapy isn’t working exactly how you would like it to or it feels uncomfortable - things can be done.
5 Benefits of Remote CPAP Data Service
- Sleep Therapy Downloads
- CPAP Therapy Analysis Appointments
- Remote Troubleshoot Assistance
- Annual 10% OFF Replenishment Packages
- Extended Mask Guarantee
In The Package - All For a Successful Sleep Therapy
We Can Remotely Review and Adjust the CPAP Settings/Features on Your Device Including:
- Prescription changes
- Comfort settings changes
- Compliance downloads for commercial drivers
- Reports to your doctor
- Questions about your therapy
- Flex pressure relief settings changes
- EZStart setting
- SmartRamp setting
- OptiStart setting
- CPAP mask leaking troubleshoot
- Questions about your CPAP therapy
- CPAP mask leaking troubleshoot
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION WITH A PRO
We Will Send You Your Sleep Data On Schedule
- First dayYou will be assigned to a dedicated Sleep Therapist on the first day of your Compliance and Therapy Reporting Services subscription. Then, our Sleep Therapist will reach out to understand your needs, ask for your device's serial number, and you will be added to our Sleep Consultation database.
- 1 month After 1 month of sleep data collection, we will send you an e-mail with your 1 month download, provide feedback on the data, and follow up with your therapy.
- 3 month After 3 month of sleep data collection, we will send you an e-mail with your 3 month download, provide feedback on the data, and follow up with your therapy.
- 6 month After 6 month of sleep data collection, we will send you an e-mail with your 6 month download, provide feedback on the data, and follow up with your therapy.
- 12 month After 1 year of sleep data collection, we will send you an e-mail with your 1 year download, and a quote link for a 10% off replenishment package with a renewal for another year of remote CPAP service.
- From second year Designated Sleep Therapist will schedule appointments with you every 6 months to analyze your sleep data, provide feedback, and follow up with your therapy. Whenever you need a sleep data download, remote troubleshoot assistance, or regular sleep therapy analysis, just contact us.
The data is helpful because it gives an indication on whether the therapy is working efficiently. For example, if someone reaches out to us saying they feel they cannot get a breath in, we would be able to explain why this is happening and suggest they may need their pressure adjusted. We would then reach out to their doctor to request a pressure change Rx. Once we receive the Rx, we would be able to remotely adjust the pressure.
*Please note if pressure changes are required, a physicians RX is needed.
I am a truck/commercial driver and need to send my CPAP compliance to Department of Transportation, will you do it for me?
Yes, just give us a call and we would send it right over to you and the DOT so that both sides would have copies. It's that easy!
Who will be reading my sleep data?
Our professional team of experienced CPAP specialists consists of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists) and Registered Sleep Therapist (certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine) will take care of your CPAP needs.
How do I schedule an appointment with my therapist?
Just contact us.
If I have devices other than the ones listed above, can I subscribe to this service?
Currently we only support ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP, AirCurve 10 BiPAP, AirMini Travel Auto CPAP, Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP, DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP, and Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP.
Can I subscribe to this service if I purchased my machine elsewhere?
Do you support international users?
Currently we can ONLY provide service to users based in the U.S.
Can I use this service if I have the the model of Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP without modem?
No, you will need a SleepStyle with a modem. Please refer to the machine and hardware requirement section below.
More About Our Compliance and Therapy Reporting Program
By retrieving patients' therapy reports, summarizing compliance data, we can give our patients greater insight into their therapy data and give them tools like the ability to troubleshoot issues to common problems.
Therapy Analysis Blog Article
How Important is My CPAP Compliance Report?
Machine and Hardware Requirement
This services is only applicable for ResMed AirSense10, AirMini, AirCurve 10 BiPAP, Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle, Philips DreamStation, and DreamStation2.
- For DreamStation users, you will need to attach a WiFi modem to your machine to be able to transmit your data.
- DreamStation 2 users already have modem built-in in their machines. You can subscribe right away!
- Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle users will require the SleepStyle model WITH MODEM.
Compliance and Therapy Reporting Program Service Policy
Subscriptions are non-refundable, after you are unsubscribed, your service will still be active until the end of your one-year subscription period.