Smaller, For Her CPAP Mask
The ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear is the for Her version of the ResMed Quattro Air CPAP Full Face Mask. The For Her versions are smaller, and come with pink headgear trim.
Dual Cushion Support
The ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP mask comes with a dual cushion support frame. The inner cushion is made of foam for a comfortable fit that reduces red blemishes and facial sores. The outer layer of the Quattro CPAP mask is built from silicone, and is designed to contour to your face for an effective seal.
CPAP therapy users can tighten this mask effectively and quickly. The mask has 24 incremental adjustments that lets you tighten it to fit your particular facial construction.
The Quattro has detachable headgear clips that can be used in less than a second. The clips save your settings as you take them on and off, which reduces the amount of time you'll spend adjusting your mask each day.
- Easy to Use and Maintain
- Pink Trim
- Small Sizes for Smaller Heads
- Three Sizes
- Diffuse Venting
- Feminine SoftEdge Headgear
- Flex-Wing Forehead Support
- One Piece Elbow with Quick Release Tabs
- Dual Wall Cushion with Spring Air
- Minimal 4 Part Design
Fitting Tips recommended by ResMed
Detach the elbow by depressing the side buttons on the elbow.
- Link the headgear to the upper headgear that is attached at the forehead support.
- Create a loop for each side of the lower headgear strap by connecting the Velcro closure to the strap.
- Locate the Flex-wing forehead support on the forehead, move the headgear over the back of the head.
- Rearrange the upper headgear straps enough to maintain the mask in place.
- Attach the lower headgear straps over the lower headgear hooks placed at the bottom sides of the frame.
- Freely tune the tension at the lower and upper headgear straps.
- Reconnect the elbow to the mask and link the long hose from the machine to the elbow.
- Lay down, and with the air from the machine flowing, fine tune the strap tension adjustments.
The For Her models come in smaller sizes than the regular ResMed Quattro Air CPAP mask.
XS mask #62740 includes Headgear #62758(SM), Frame #62752(XS), Cushion #62736(XS)
SM mask #62741 includes Headgear #62758(SM), Frame #62753(SM), Cushion #62737(SM)
MD mask #62742 includes Headgear #62758(SM), Frame #62754(MD), Cushion #62738(MD)
ResMed Quattro Air Full Face CPAP Mask
ResMed Quattro: Overview and Fitting
Do all of the For Her sizes have 24 adjustment settings?
Yes, that feature is present on all For Her masks.
|Model||62740, 62741, 62742|
- Mask Complete System
- Headgear (size small #62758 for all mask sizes).
Love it! Light and comfortable, I will be reordering this mask again.
Leakage with this is when side sleeping. .which is indicated for anyone with sleep apnea. Advantage :lightweight.
New ones with forehead are heavy (don't understand )--aka FISHER N PAYKEL 'Simus"is 2x the weight..in this day n age..amazing how engineers can't design masks, full face, for various nose sizes..ex:Quattro fx for her is too skinny in nose-hence hissing leaks all night. .Simplus--too heavy, so hissing leaks. Quattro fx lighter. ..think may need optional forehead strap , in addition to sides...
10 yrs playing this mask game. ..One size does not fit all..or ethnicity. ...#notdiverse.
Love this mask. Works very well for me and is comfortable.
I will go out on a limb to say this is a lot lighter than other mask I've used. However its a fine line between tightening it enough to keep me from randomly waking up or making weird sounds and being uncomfy because its too tight on my face. I've trialed this mask and finally found what works best for me. I'm an avid reader before going to sleep as it helps to make me tired so its good enough for that. Its a keeper to me. I grew up with long curly hair and luckily it fits with it relieving me of crimped hair all over.
After my purchase of the ResMed Quattro Air CPAP Mask I am totally satisfied beyond words can describe. The smaller design is ideal for my face, I can't believe how well it fits on me. I totally loving the pink head gear, love the color. Also as the head gear is detachable makes for an easy one time adjustment so no worries to readjust as it is already set for me. Truly enjoy this product, especially for the fashionably.