ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP Full Face Mask Frame
The Air Frame for Her provides the same benefits as the regular Air Frame but in a smaller size that is naturally suited for women. With an open frame design, the Air Frame is able to support the cushion while reducing contact and overall pressure on your face. Flex-Wing technology enables the forehead support to flex into position without using forehead pads. Very minimal contact is made between the frame and your face ensuring an exceptionally comfortable feel.
- Lightweight, Open Frame - Minimizes visual obstructions and composed of lightweight material
- Flex-Wing Technology - Extra stability without compromising comfort
- Quick Release Elbow - Easy cleaning with quick release tabs
The frame and the cushion need to be the same size. Cushions and frames are not interchangeable and should not be mixed together as they will not fit.
Quattro Air Full Face Mask
Is a cushion included with the purchase of a frame?
Yes a same size cushion is included with the purchase of a frame.
What sizes are available to purchase?
The sizes range from Extra Small to Large/
How often should I clean my mask and frame?
It is strongly recommended that you wash your frame daily with warm water and a mild detergent. Hand wash the frame and air dry without leaving it in direct sunlight.
- ResMed Quattro Air and AirFIt F10 for Her Full Face Mask Replacement Cushion
- Headgear for ResMed Quattro Air for her CPAP Full Face Mask
- ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear
|Model||62752, 62753, 62754, 62755|
Very Comfortable mask. Light and easy to clean. Great Cpap company.
Excellent customer service in rapid delivery of the ResMed Quattro Air mask that provide a good seal for this mouth breathing patient. The forehead support in the design for this mask provides a comfortable fit over the bridge of the nose avoiding pressure marks. Easy to get on and off while giving the security of a good night's rest.