Quattro Air For Her Full Face Mask by ResMed
The ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear is the For Her version of the ResMed Quattro Air CPAP Full Face Mask. The For Her version features smaller cushion sizes and a size small headgear with pink trim.
Dual Cushion Support
The ResMed Quattro Air for Her CPAP mask comes with a dual cushion support frame. The inner cushion is made of foam for a comfortable fit that reduces red blemishes and facial sores. The outer layer of the Quattro CPAP mask is built from silicone and is designed to contour to your face for an effective seal.
CPAP therapy users can tighten this mask effectively and quickly. The mask has 24 incremental adjustments that let you tighten it to fit your particular facial construction.
The Quattro Air For Her features has detachable headgear clips that can be used in less than a second. The clips save your settings as you take them on and off, which reduces the amount of time you'll spend adjusting your mask each day.
Fitting Tips recommended by ResMed
- Detach the elbow by depressing the side buttons on the elbow.
- Link the headgear to the upper headgear that is attached to the forehead support.
- Create a loop for each side of the lower headgear strap by connecting the Velcro closure to the strap.
- Locate the Flex-wing forehead support on the forehead, and move the headgear over the back of the head.
- Rearrange the upper headgear straps enough to maintain the mask in place.
- Attach the lower headgear straps over the lower headgear hooks placed at the bottom sides of the frame.
- Freely tune the tension at the lower and upper headgear straps.
- Reconnect the elbow to the mask and link the long hose from the machine to the elbow.
- Lay down, and with the air from the machine flowing, fine-tune the strap tension adjustments.
ResMed Quattro Air Full Face CPAP Mask