FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The FullLife Full Face CPAP Fitpack with Headgear by Respironics is an innovative full face mask that substitutes a forehead band for a wraparound chin support band. The Fitpack comes with cushions in three different sizes, a convenient feature for people who aren't sure what size will fit best.
No Forehead Assembly
Forehead attachments can rub uncomfortably on your skin, and if you don't like them, this is the mask for you. The mask is also designed to give you a clear line of vision. You'll have no trouble reading or watching television while you're wearing the FullLife CPAP mask.
Sure Seal Technology
Sure Seal Technology is a dual texture cushion design that helps to create a secure seal. The cushion surface is textured in specific spots, which helps it adhere to the skin better and create fewer leaks. The outer membrane of the cushion attaches softly to your face while the inner cushion provides support and prevents the mask from shifting throughout the night.
Chin Support Band
This is NOT a chin strap: The support band ensures that your mask fits securely, and it provides enhanced stability without requiring a forehead pad.
- Quiet exhalation ports
- One Faceplate for all three cushions
- Replaceable Cushions
Because of the three different cushion sizes, you can rest easy knowing that you'll find something that fits your face well.
FullLife: Fitting and Adjusting the Mask
- So, are all three cushions included?
- Yes, if you order the FullLife Fit Pack, you'll get three different cushion sizes: small, medium, and large. This mask is ideal for people who are unsure of their size or those who worry that they might be between sizes.
- Is the chin strap made out of latex?
- No, there is no latex in any Respironics packaging or product.