CPAP Total Face Mask a Unique Sleep Apnea Therapy Device
The CPAP Total Face Mask is the perfect alternative CPAP mask for users who dislike traditional devices. The CPAP total face mask covers the face, distributing pressure evenly around the outside of the head, leaving the nose unobstructed. With the Respironics Total Face Mask, you'll wake up with fewer stretch marks and the inflatable seal ensures that you won't be compromising on quality.
One Size Fits Most Mask
The Respironics Total Face Mask comes in one size and it will fit most adults.
Respironics made its headgear with Velcro straps for quick application and designed the face-plate so that users have an entirely unobstructed line of sight.
Built-in exhalation ports distribute air away from you and your partner for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Evenly Distributed Pressure
- Unobstructed Line of Sight
- Easy Cleaning
- Latex Free
Ideal for people who sleep on their back; side sleepers might experience leakage.
- Does the Total Face Mask hold my size settings?
- No, but it does come with easily adjustable Velcro straps.
- How long can I use this mask without replacing it?
- As long as you're regularly changing your cushions, and don't detect any problems with leakage or with the Velcro straps, this is one mask that might last beyond our normal six month recommendation. The mask evenly distributes pressure around your face, and is less likely to lose its shape.
- Does this mask fit a particular face-shape well?
- Respironics designed its mask to fit most adults, but users with particularly narrow faces or low cheekbones have reported more problems with leakage. People with high cheekbones report a very comfortable and lasting fit.
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate, Seal Ring: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer, Valve Body: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Headgear: Neoprene/Nylon One Size Fits Most