Zzz-PAP Silent Traveler CPAP Machine
The Zzz-PAP Silent Traveler is a no fuss, hassle free CPAP device that is designed to give you high level CPAP therapy in a compact frame. PMI includes an easy adjustment of pressure ranges (4-19cm H20) and also features a ramp feature that ranges from 0 - 45min. The Zzz-PAP Silent Traveler provides customization through its manual altitude adjustment and the option for heated humidifier that reduces dryness and congestion. If you are frequently on the go or prefer portable CPAP devices the Zzz-PAP Travler is for you. With a lightweight frame and a universal power device, you will get the quality CPAP therapy you need in a travel friendly package.
Most CPAP devices are cumbersome and are not optimized for travel. The Zzz-PAP Traveler is designed from the ground up to be portable, and compact ensuring a hassle free traveling experience for those constantly on the move.
The Zzz-PAP is extremely compact and easy to carry but what makes this device shine are the amount of features included. Despite being the smallest CPAP on the market the Zzz-PAP Traveler offers nearly the same amount of features and quality performance that bigger CPAP devices have.
The optional humidifier reduces dry throat and nasal passages and congestion commonly associated with CPAP therapy. With the humidifier you will see significantly reduced irritation in the throat and nasal passages
Noise Free Operation
The Zzz-PAP Traveler is whisper quiet and works silently in the background while you sleep. You can rest easy knowing your CPAP therapy will not be interrupted by loud noises.
- Lightweight - Weighing a mere 1.7lbs, one of the lightest CPAP devices in the market
- Compact Size - With dimensions of 5.7"L x 5.1"W x 3.9"H perfectly suited for travel
- Optional Humidifier - Provides relief from typical irritations caused by CPAP therapy
- Noise Free Operation - Generates 30db of sound provide near silence during operation
- Ramp Technology - Gently starts pressure at lower levels and increases pressure to prescribed levels over a 45min duration in 5 min increments
The optional humidifier is a necessity if you suffer from irritation of the throat or nasal passages during regular CPAP therapy.
This item is discontinued.
- What is the pressure range?
- The pressure range is from 4 to 18cm H20
- Does this CPAP device have altitude adjustment option?
- Yes, it is manual and goes up to 8000ft
- How much does this device weigh?
- Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine
- Travel Bag
- 6 foot tubing
- Travel Adaptor
- Reusable Filter
- Users Manual