Introducing a comfortable and economical portable CPAP device
The Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine is one of the lightest and most compact sleep apnea therapy devices available. Perfect for regular nighttime use and for the frequent traveler, this device offers something for every user. Lightweight, quiet, and compatible with CPAP masks of all types, Transcend's Travel CPAP Machine is an industry leader in sleep apnea therapy equipment.
Great for the Road
Weighing just over 1.1 pounds, the Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine is great for travel of any kind. Pack it for a getaway weekend or an extended trip; the Transcend II Portable CPAP Machine offers great usability and it won't tie you down. The Transcend II also comes with an automatic altitude adjustment for up to 8,000 feet.
Durable Enough for Everyday Use
While the Transcend II is designed with travel in mind, this model did not compromise quality for usability. Like any good CPAP machine, the device offers standard ramp technology and a soft ambiance. It is also compatible with all masks, so you won't have to worry about leaving your trusty mask at home.
Powering the Device
Built for travel, the Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine can accommodate two overnight battery options. The Travel II comes with a standard wall plug-in by default. In the event you are somewhere that does not have reliable power then an Overnight or MultiNight external battery can be purchased separately which will switch on in the event of a power outage.
This Transcend CPAP used with a humdifier will add enough size to the machine and cause it to be similar to size of your standard home CPAP machine.
- Waterless Humidification System - Internal humidification that is not water based providing hassle free humidification
- Fits in the Palm of Your Hand - Compact dimensions of 6"L x 3.5"W x 2.8"H and a weight of .9lbs make it perfect for travel
- Battery Capabilities Make it Great for Outdoor Use
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adjust pressure to adapt to varying altitudes
- Host of Battery Options - Multiple battery options to suit any of your travel needs
- Ramp Time - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases to prescribed pressure levels over a 45 minute duration in 5 minute increments.
When used with a chargeable battery (including green, energy-efficient solar powered batteries), the Transcend II can work for up to 16 hours without being plugged in.
Video on how to set up your machine.
Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine Solar Charger
If I purchase a multi-night battery, will it be too bulky to take camping?
The multi-night battery is 1.1 pounds and is smaller than the device itself, so no, you should be able to pack it up without a problem.
Can I camp with this without being near a water source?
Sure. The optional humidification device is waterless.
Can I charge the battery pack while it is connected to my Transcend?
Yes, the Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine battery can be recharged with the AC power supply or mobile power adaptor while delivering therapy. The Portable Solar Battery Charger will also recharge Transcend batteries, but it cannot be used during therapy.
Return on warranty issues only.
- Transcend II travel CPAP Machine
- Power Supply
- Universal Tube Adapter
- USB Cable
- Drawstring Bag
- Quick Guide
- Information and Software CD (Windows Only, not MAC (OSX) compatible
- DVD User Guides
Starting in May/June 2018, CD Software, DVD User GuidesÂ will no longer be included with the Transcend II