Respironics SleepEasy CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
Respironics is dedicated to delivering a convenient, simple to use CPAP that users can trust. SleepEasy's design is built around maximizing performance without sacrificing comfort and blending in ceaselessly with daily life. It achieves this goal by providing users with tactile controls, an integrated heated humidifier, and a simple report system that's easy to understand.
The SleepEasy CPAP employs backlit buttons for ease of use during night time operations. Users of this CPAP can easily navigate and adjust settings on the fly regardless of their lighting conditions.
Integrated heated humidifier
A humidifier comes integrated with the SleepEasy CPAP providing users the ability to heat and humidify air as it moves through your air way. Users can select the level of heat and the amount of humidity in accordance with their preferences.
Simple reporting system
Respironics has included a detailed but simple reporting system that lets users know exactly what's going on without confusion. Users can generate reports and find their average hours of use per day and their percentage of days compliant. Users are also able to easily set target pressure calibrations within 0.1cm H20.
- 3 Different Altitude Settings - Provides you 3 different settings low, med, or high for altitude adjustment
- Quiet Operation - Provides CPAP therapy with a quiet motor that provides a quiet environment
- Built in humidifier - Eliminates or reduces irritation caused by traditional CPAP therapy
- Simple Reporting System - Simple and easy to use reporting system generates accurate, actionable reports
- Ramp Technology - Starts pressure at lower levels and gradually increases pressure to prescribed levels over a 45min duration in 5min increments
- Back Lit Buttons - Provides tactile, backlit buttons for simple night time operation
SleepEasy features ramp capabilites which allows a 0-45 minute period with an adjustable ramp start pressure
This product has been discontinued
How portable is the SleepEasy CPAP?
The SleepEasy weights approximately 3.5 lbs, making it extremely portable and very easy to carry.
How many settings does the humidifier have?
The humidifier is fully integrated and adjustable. It has 5 settings for maximum customizability.
What is the pressure range?
The pressure range is from 4 to 20cm H20
- Respironics SleepEasy CPAP Machine
- Built In Heated Humidifier
- Travel Bag
- User Manual
- Power Adapter (100v-240v AC auto adaptive; world travel ready)
- FREE filters for three years -- only from Respshop.com