ResMed S8 AutoSet II
The S8 AutoSet II is the top model in the ResMed S8 Series II line. The AutoSet is a feature rich device with proprietary EPR with Easy-Breathe Technology, AutoSet Advantage, and a comprehensive data monitoring application through the ResScan Data Card. These features merge to provide top performance and comfort for your customized sleep apnea therapy.
The AutoSet algorithm works on a breath by breath basis and adjusts the pressure to find the lowest required pressure needed. This prevents most snoring and sleep apnea events, improving your comfort during CPAP therapy.
EPR with Easy-Breathe Technology
The EPR with Easy-Breathe Technology provides optimum comfort by providing intelligent pressure relief for your sleep apnea therapy. Easy-Breathe utilizes smooth wave form algorithms to simulate actual user breathing patterns, and with 3 levels of pressure relief you can personalize your device to the settings you prefer.
ResMed AutoSet Advantage
ResMed's AutoSet advantage focuses on reducing mouth breathing and nasal dryness. It provides a far more natural breathing experience in order to enhance sleep and improve your comfort while operating this device.
Comprehensive Compliance Data with ResScan Data Card
Monitoring user compliance and treatment efficacy is a critical component for you and your health provider. ResScan Data card is capable for recording 365 days worth of data and allows two way data sharing. This facilitates data exchange between you and your health care provider resulting in efficient and personalized sleep apnea therapy.
H4i Heated Humidifier
The S8 AutoSet comes with the H4i Heated Humidifier. Humidifiers work to reduce some of the symptoms associated with sleep apnea therapy, including dry mouth, rainout, and throat irritation.
The Easy-Breathe Motor actively works to reduce noise generated from your CPAP therapy. Specifically, the Easy-Breathe motor enables the S8 to operate at 24dBA which is well below the industry standard. The S8 AutoSet II is 75% quieter which translates into a quiet night of sleep for you and your partner
- EPR w/ Easy-Breathe Technology - Simulates natural breathing patterns, with 3 levels of intelligent pressure relief
- AutoSet Advantage - Reduces mouth breathing and nasal dryness ensuring a natural breathing experience
- Comprehensive Compliance Data w/ ResScan Data Card - Records 365 days worth of data with 2 way data sharing
- H4i Heated Humidifier - Reduces symptoms commonly associated with CPAP therapy such as dry mouth, rainout, and throat irritation
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases to prescribed levels over a 20min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adjusts pressure to varying altitude conditions
The EPR with Easy-Breathe Technology has 3 different settings for personalized comfort.
This item is discontinued.
What is the pressure range for this device?
The pressure range is from 4 to 20cm H20.
What type of filters does this device use?
This device uses Pollen Filter.
Why does my S8 AutoSet II stay on after I turn it off?
The S8 AutoSet II comes with a "Cool Down" feature that lets the CPAP motor run for up to 1 hour after turning it off. The motor assists in cooling down the humidifier plate and you may hear a faint blowing sound after you turn your device off. If the noise bothers you simply unplug the device.
How much does this device weigh?
This device weighs approximately 3lbs.
What humidifers are compatible with the S8 AutoSet II?
The S8 AutoSet II can use the H3i and H4i humidifiers. However the H4i humidifier will still appear as H3i on the display. This does not affect your humidifier in any way.
- ResMed S8 AutoSet II CPAP Machine
- H4i Heated humidifier
- Travel Bag
- User Manual
- Power Adapter (100v-240v AC auto adaptive; world travel ready)
- Smart Card