Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine
A CPAP with a Sleek Design and Exceptional Performance
Featuring a stylish and compact design that allows for the machine to blend in perfectly with its environment, the ICON+ Auto CPAP also delivers on its performance allowing for exceptional sleep apnea therapy without the bulk and noise of other CPAP machines. The ergonomic design makes it possible to fit the machine on your bedside table, and features a built in alarm clock, allowing for reduced clutter, making your CPAP machine more versatile while giving you added bonus features that other CPAP machines do not. The ICON+ Auto CPAP is noise free resulting in a more comfortable night's sleep for you and your partner.
The ICON+ Auto CPAP machine with humidifier is designed to change pressure settings automatically as your breathing habits change over the course of the night. Using its flow based algorithm, the ICON+ will check for limitations and apneas on every breath. If and when you experience an event, the ICON+ will increase the pressure automatically until it has cleared the obstruction or it reaches its maximum pressure level, resulting in a more night's sleep.
Built in Heated Humidifier with ThermoSmart Technology
CPAP therapy generally dries the nasal passages leading to congestion, but heated humidification helps re-saturate the air reducing the congestion and providing more comfort during CPAP use. Ambient temperatures can have an effect on typical humidifiers performance, but with ThermoSmart technology the ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier delivers custom humidification levels that are maintained throughout CPAP use no matter what the outside temperatures are, reducing condensation in the mask and providing better therapy. You can also purchase heated tubing to reduce rainout and provide constant temperatures.
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
Holding up to 420 milliliters of water, this one piece chamber is easy to remove and clean, including working in a dishwasher to reduce the daily maintenance required for CPAP therapy users.
The ICON+ Auto's USB SmartStick can record up to a year's worth of compliance data, 30 days' worth of AHI pressure and leaking data, and cumulative data that allows the user to manage and store their data in whichever way they choose, resulting in a more efficient way of analyzing and sharing data with health care providers.
SensAwake Breathing Algorithm
Pressure is dropped automatically when the user wakes up after a night of CPAP therapy, reintroducing the user to normal conditions and relieving the user of any potential irritations. When your breathing patterns become irregular, SensAwake automatically reduces pressure to help reduce the amount of times CPAP therapy users wake up in the middle of the night.
Compact design that is light weight for the users, the ICON Auto CPAP machine with humidifier is travel friendly, reducing travel stresses that come with logging heavier, bulkier, CPAP devices around in luggage.
- Pressure Range: 4-18 cm H2O
- Menu Style: 1 (Simple Mode)
- SensAwake: On
- Humidifier: 4 (level of humidity)
- SensAwake Breathing Algorithm - Drops pressure when the user wakes up
- Auto CPAP - Alters pressure automatically in accordance with your breathing patterns
- Integrated Heated Humidifier w/ ThermoSmart Technology - Delivers custom humidification that is maintained despite fluctuating ambient temperatures
- Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber - Holds up to 420mm of water, easy to maintain, dishwasher safe
- InfoSmart - Record up to years worth of compliance data, 30 days worth of AHI pressure, leak, and cumulative data
- SensAwake Breathing Algorithm - Pressure dropped automatically once you wake up relieving discomfort
- Features Alarm Clock - Integrates alarm clock to reduce clutter
- Travel Friendly - Incredibly lightweight, and compact
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases to prescribed pressure over a 20min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Adjusts pressure automatically for varying altitude conditions
The water chamber in the ICON+ Auto CPAP Machine is much easier than other water chambers that I have dealt with. There are no latches or buttons to press, just twist the lid, lift up, and pull out the water chamber to dump out any excess water from the previous night and refill with new water. As with all CPAP machines where you use a humidifier, I recommend using distilled water to lengthen the life of the chamber and to receive best results from your CPAP therapy.
Unboxing the ICON+ Auto
Changing the filter on the ICON Auto
Humidifier and Water Chamber Setup
I am used to having a humidifier with my CPAP machines, where I can I purchase a humidifier for the ICON?
The ICON Auto actually comes with a built in heated humidifier that works with normal tubing, providing bonus comfort to CPAP machines that do not have humidifiers. You can also purchase heated tubing for additional relief depending on your personal preferences.
Is there a mask included in the purchase of this machine?
No, all masks come separately from machines allowing you to choose your preferred mask and size. All of the masks sold at RespShop are compatible with this machine and any of our CPAP, APAP, or BiPAP machines so that you have a wide variety of choices available to you.
Return on warranty issues only.
- Your New ICON Auto CPAP Machine
- The integrated ICON Auto Heated Humidifier
- Easily Removable and Cleanable Water Chamber
- Standard or Heated CPAP Tubing
- Comprehensive User Manual
- CPAP Carrying Case to easily fit all of your ICON Accessories
- ICON Power Supply
- Two Disposable Filters
- SmartStick Card