Sunset Healthcare Crown Fitted Adjustable Chin Strap
This Crown Fitted Adjustable Chin Strap from Sunset Healthcare is designed for comfort and durability. The double strap design guarantees a strong fit and a closed mouth during therapy. Adjustable straps and four sizes provide a personalized fit for everyone.
Note: Only the small chin strap is available at this time.
Durable and Comfortable
Although this chin strap was designed primarily with a strong fit in mind, its comfort was also carefully considered. Neoprene is woven throughout the inner portions for softer contact and increased sturdiness. Although flexible and strong, the material is not elastic, which keeps the user's mouth firmly closed during sleep. The double strap design ensures that the strap will not move and keep the user's mouth closed during sleep.
- Place chin in the chinstrap cup.
- With your mouth closed, pull straps over the head, making sure your ears sit in the cut-outs.
- Fasten the Velcro straps to secure the fit, starting with the straps on the crown of the head.
- Adjust the straps as needed for a snug fit.
- Place your nasal or nasal pillow CPAP mask over the chinstrap and adjust your mask accordingly.
How do I find out which size chinstrap I need?
- Small: Less than 7" from Chin to Crown
- Medium: 7 - 9 1/2" from Chin to Crown
- Large: 9 1/2 - 12" from Chin to Crown
- Extra Large: Greater than 12" from Chin to Crown
How do I clean the chinstrap?
Hand wash the chinstrap with a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly and lay out flat to air dry. Do not wash the chinstrap in a washing machine. Do not use a dryer.
1x Small Chinstrap