Mirage Activa & Activa LT Assembly Kit
The Mirage Activa and Mirage Activa LT Assembly kit includes the mask frame and cushion combo. The Activa is perfect for those who move frequently during their sleep apnea therapy session due to a combination of ActiveCell technology and stable forehead support.
ResMed's unique ActiveCell Technology adjusts to a variety of sleeping positions preventing mask leakage when you move during sleep. The ActiveCell technology serves a dual purpose as well by preventing you from over-tightening your headgear and maximizing comfort without compromising seal quality. The result is a significant reduction in pressure points and red marks. ActiveCell is able to achieve this through a unique bubble-type seal which enables the frame of the mask to shift separately from the cushion. This keeps the mask in place during any transitions between sleeping positions.
Quick clips provide a hassle-free, convenient way to remove the mask without the need to re-adjust your headgear later on. You can get up and go and then return home to sleep without needing any further adjustments.
One Touch Elbow
The one-touch elbow enables you to quickly and simply remove the air tube from your mask. This allows you to clean or perform adjustments with minimal hassle creating an easier environment for you to care for your mask.
Flexible Forehead Pads
Flexible forehead pads actively adapt to the contour of your forehead in order to provide a superior seal and a comfortable fit.
Stable Forehead Support
The extra stability provided by the forehead ensures a proper fit and a quality seal. There are 4 different positions you can select in order to find the most suitable position for you
ResMed has developed the MicroFit dial that can make 24 incremental adjustments so you can find a personalized fit for your facial features. The MicroFit dial adjusts the forehead and dual-wall cushion in a synchronized fashion thereby enabling an easy first-time fitting. Incremental adjustments also prevent you from over-tightening your headgear reducing potential red marks and pressure points.
- Compatibility - the mask frame is compatible with both the Mirage Activa and the Mirage Activa LT
- ActiveCell Technology - Bubble-like membrane prevents mask leaks during movement
- Flexible Forehead Pads - Conforms to the contour of your forehead ensuring a superior seal and fit
- Stable Forehead Support - Extra stability for a proper fit and quality seal
- Headgear Quick Clips - Quick and convenient way to remove the mask without re-adjusting headgear
The Activa LT cushions and clips are cross-compatible with the original Activa however they are not an exact fit.
How often should I wash my mask?
You should wash it daily after every use in order to extend the life of your parts.
Do I need a special cleaning solution for the mask?
No, you do not need a special cleaning solution. Simply wash the mask and its components in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry but not in direct sunlight.
Is a cushion included with the purchase of an assembly kit?
Yes, a cushion that is matched the size of the frame is included with the purchase of an assembly kit.
- ResMed Forehead Support for Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, and Mirage Micro Nasal Masks
- ResMed Headgear Clips for Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, Ultra Mirage II, and Mirage Micro Nasal Masks
- ResMed Universal Headgear for various ResMed masks
- ResMed Forehead Pad for Ultra Mirage II, Mirage Activa and Mirage Activa LT, Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Micro Nasal Masks, Mirage Quattro, and Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask
- ResMed Mirage Activa LT Mask Cushion and Clips
- ResMed Mirage SoftGel CPAP Nasal Mask Cushion and Clip
- ResMed Forehead Dial for Mirage Micro, Mirage Activa LT, and Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
- ResMed Mirage SoftGel and Mirage Activa LT Cushion Clip
- ResMed Mask Elbow for Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, and Mirage Micro Nasal Masks
- Elbow Assembly for ResMed Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, and Mirage Micro Masks
|Model||60195, 60172, 60173, 60174|
|Dimensions||Small: 5.55 x 3.58 x 4.21 in (141 x 91 x 107 mm); M, L, LW: M, L, LW: 6.06 x 3.74 x 4.6 in(154x95x117 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 4 oz|
- Mask Frame
- Cushion of selected size*
- Headgear Clips
*Frame with small cushion: 60195
Frame with medium cushion: 60172
Frame with large cushion: 60173
Frame with large wide cushion: 60174
Is there a way to tell what size I have now so I can order the correct one first time?
shows SoftGel cusion. Is it what you are actually selling?