A Dreamers Dream Come True
The DreamWear Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with headgear by Philips Respironics is not only magnificent but truly one of a kind. Philips Respironics has gone beyond all expectations when designing the Dreamwear masks. The Dreamwear is now offered in both Nasal and Nasal pillow gel cushions.
Frames for Side-Sleepers
Tube like frame is perfect for side sleepers. The airflow is designed to pass through the frame to reach the nasal cushion. The airflow does not cut off when laying on your side. At the top of the frame is a rotating tube connector. This allows tubing to be connected at the top of the head. The frame has adopted the open view design, allowing cpap users to watch TV or read before bed.
All Sized Gel Pillow Cushions
The Dreamwear nasal pillow mask will include all sized gel nasal pillow cushions (FitPack only). Nasal pillow cushions are interchangeable with any size Dreamwear frames. Gel cushions are comfortable and lightweight. You will hardly feel any weight on your face or experience red marks caused by other cpap masks.
Top Notch Tube Connector
Not only is the frame for the Dreamwear masks one of a kind. Philips Respironics takes it a huge step forward by creating a mind-blowing tube connector at the top of the head. This genius design reduces the annoying presence of the tubing hanging forward. By having the tube connector at the top of the head this allows for easy movement while in bed. The tube connector allows for a 360-degree swivel. Reducing the chance of tangled tubing.
- Uniquely placed Hose Connection
- Open view
- Simplistic Design
- Innovative Frame
- Multiple Size Options
Tips to Assemble the Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask
- Small Frame length: 19 in.
- Medium Frame length: 20 in.
- Large Frame length: 22 in.
Tips to Disassemble the Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask
- Thrust the mask elbow to the frame prior to being completely enclosed in the frame connection
- In order to attach the nasal pillows, organize the arrow on the front with the arrow on the frame and squeeze the two together up to being sank-into place, then do the same thing for the other side. Make sure that the arrow on the cushion is matched with the arrow on the frame so the cushion will work properly if it's connected well to the frame.
- The headgear needs to be coiled to the slots in the frame and attached to secure the tightness. The headgear should be linked so that the Philips Respironics logo as well as the Dreamwear logo faces outward.
- The nasal pillow cushion can be detached by dragging the ends away from the frame.
- Identically, the mask elbow can be detached by simply dragging it out of the frame.
- The headgear can be detached by releasing the hook and coiled fasteners and then detaching it from the headgear slots of the frame.
- When the frame wraps are fixed, they can be detached by releasing the hooks and coiled fasteners.
Tips for Cleaning the Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask
Except for the headgear, the parts of the Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask should be hand-washed everyday. An excellent way to clean this mask is by the use of mild soap and warm water. The parts should be rinsed completely then allow it to air-dry out of direct sunlight. On the other hand, when it comes to the headgear, it should be hand-washed every week in the same way.
What's The FitPack?
The DreamWear Gel FitPack comes standard size frame (medium) and three sizes gel pillows (S/M/L) in the package so it guarantees you find the right size you would need!
How to locate my size I am using?
The DreamWear comprises of three pieces: cushion, frame and headgear.
The cushion size can be found on the front of the cushion next to the arrow in which indicates the direction the cushion should be connected to the frame. Coming in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large you will be sure to find the best fit for you.
Determining the frame is simple as well, it is located right behind the elbow connection of the frame and comes in Small, Medium and Large so in theory this will fit any shape head.
How should I clean my DreamWear Gel mask?
It is quite simple to clean the DreamWear and just like any other mask it should be cleaned daily. By using warm water and mild soap(minus the anti-bacterial) you will prolong the overall lifespan of these parts. Rinsing and air drying is normally the best recommendation. As for the headgear it is best to follow suit however you are fine to wash it at the end of the week.
Does this mask come with a short tube?
No. The mask comes with an elbow but no short tube.