iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier
Looking for another ideal option for cpap machines? The iBreeze Auto cpap machine will come with all the features that ensures a good night’s sleep.
Its sleek design comes with a hidden, integrated humidifier that gives ease of breathing while you sleep. This humidifier will monitor your rooms temperature and humidity levels so it will add the needed amount of humidification without excess water in your tubing. It will also give you a visual alert, stop heating when the water level is low, stopping any discomfort that comes from lack of humidification.
The iBreeze has a 3.5-inch LCD screen that will allow any user ease navigating throughout the menu options. Just to name a few options you can set are leak compensation, power saving mode, mask fit checker, smart ramp and altitude compensation delivery are the best accuracy and synchronization yet. The LCD screen is so easy to see and use.
The iBreeze cpap has an advanced algorithm that can detect a range of respiratory events. This data is recorded and can be shared with your physician via the cloud-based iMatrix. So, you can always get the information needed for compliance.
IPR – Intelligent Pressure Relief
This feature allows users relief when exhaling against the pressure. There are three IPR levels to meet your individual needs. The iBreeze also has other great features like Energy Saving Mode, Automatic Screen Adjustment and an Alarm clock.
- Compact, lightweight with friendly user interface
- Whisper quiet: 30 dBa
- Compatible with all CPAP masks
- Intelligent Pressure Release - intelligent algorithm during inspiration & expiration offer patients more comfortable experience during therapy
- Auto-adjusting humidification - senses room temperature and humidity level and adjust accordingly
- Respiratory Event Detection - provides a sophisticated form of pressure relief during light sleep
- Auto altitude, leakage, and circuit compensation
- Power saving mode
- Audible alarms for power failures
- Automated start/stop
- Effective Built-in humidifier
- Data Management via internal memory and SD Card
- Color LCD screen display
The smart ramp feature allows the reduction of any discomfort from inhaling or exhaling compressed air from the Auto CPAP Machine.
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
- Time Increment Unit: 5 minutes
- Pressure Increment Unit: 0.1 cmH2O
- Auto Ramp Option: Yes
Therapy Data Viewing
Download the iMatrix software (Windows only) to view your sleep data.
|HCPCS Code||E0601, E0562|
|Data Storage Capacity||Data storage in main unit (1 year statistical data, 1 week high resolution data)|
|Data Viewing||On Screen Sleep Report|
|Operation Modes||CPAP, APAP|
|Sound Pressure Level||30 dBA|
|Leak Compensation||Automated Leak Compensation|
|Humidifier Settings||Auto (8 scale)|
|AC Power Supply||AC Input 100-240V|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cmH2O|
|Ramp Time||0-60 minutes|
|Dimensions w Hum||9.4 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Weight with Humidifier||3.4 lbs|
|Ramp||Auto Ramp Option - Yes|
|Pressure Relief||IPR (3 mode)|
|Sound/Noise Level||30dB (A)|
|Humidifier Included||Yes, Integrated Humidifier|
|Data Card||SD Card|
- Resvent iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine
- Built-in humidifier
- Carrying Bag
- Power supply adapter
- Standard CPAP Tube (19mm diameter)
- Air Outlet Connector
- Air Filter
- SD Card
- User Manual
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty