OptiChamber Diamond Valved Holding Chamber and Spacer by Philips Respironics
Philip Respironics OptiChamber Diamond is designed to allow medication such as inhaled steroids, and rescue pressurized metered dose inhaler (MDI) to be delivered to the lungs. The anti-static material inside the tube allows the aerosol to be suspended longer, giving you more time to inhale. Low resistance valves open freely, even under low pediatric flow rates, allowing the user to breathe easily through the chamber.
- Low-resistance valves let you breathe easily through the chamber
- Can be used by both children and adults
- An adapter keeps your inhaler securely in place
- Built-in whistle lets you know if you are breathing in too fast
- Includes anti-static material inside the tube for longer aerosol suspension
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product
1 x OptiChamber Diamond Valved Holding Chamber
When using a spacer with a mask, you can breathe through your nose and mouth. Please make sure the mask seals well and after pressing the inhaler, take 4 to 6 deep breaths in and out with the mask on your face.