For Her Nasal CPAP Mask
Improved Pillow Construction
The Swift LT for her's pillows feature a dual-wall design that provide more stability and comfort than most masks. With a flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement without disrupting the quality of your seal. And unlike most masks, you'll be provided with an extra small, small and medium size cushion which will allow you to find the perfect fit when wearing this mask.
Lightweight and Travel Friendly
The Swift LT CPAP mask for her model is one of the least obtrusive masks you'll find. The Swift LT mask's pillows rest ently under your nose, and the frame is only half the size of the original Mirage Swift design. Weighing just a couple of ounces and folding up quickly, this is a perfect mask for patients who travel frequently.
Almost twice as quiet as the original Swift, the Swift for Her is one of the softest sounding masks on the market. The mask's air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion, which helps to disperse air downward in a manner more in line with natural respiration.
The Swift LT for Her uses a rotating barrel for adjustments, which helps you fit your mask easily. The stable headgear's arms expand to accommodate most facial widths.
- Frame - Silicone Elastomer
- Cushions(Pillows) - Silicone Elastomer
- Elbow - Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube - Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly - Polycarbonate/Polypropylene
- Plastic Tube Retainer - Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear Straps - Polyurethane, Nylon/Spandex; Buckles - Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Soft Wraps - Polyester
- Latex Free
- Flexible dual-wall nasal pillows
- Headgear with soft buckle allows for simple and quick adjustments
- Soft, feminine print and light blue headgear design
Strap covers can significantly enhance your comfort with this product.
What size cushion come with this mask?
It comes with Smal, Medium and Large
Can I wear a ponytail with this mask?
Yes, the mask is built to accomodate more hair than the original Mirage Swift and will accommodate ponytails.
How light is this mask?
The Swift Lt for her weighs just 2.3 ounces.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.