Eson 2 Nasal Mask
The Eson 2 is designed to meet the needs of patients and sleep therapy professionals with every step through the CPAP therapy. The Eson 2 is built for performance and comfort whilst focusing on ease of use. With only three simple parts, the nasal CPAP mask is easy to clean and easy to assemble. The Eson 2 is quiet and has minimal draft allow for an uninterrupted sleep.
- VisiBlue™ highlights key mask components which assist patients with general use and placement when dissembling and reassembling the mask.
- Washable diffuser which reduces noise and draft.
- RollFit™ Seal delivers a more precise fit and prevents further pressure and discomfort on the bridge of the nose.
- Easy Frame slimmer frame provides a clear line of sight. Whilst fitting all three cushion sizes and has Easy-Clip frame attachments that connect to the nasal mask.
- Intuitive Headgear redesigned for improved usabiltiy and fitting. Traditional clip fitting method. Improved clip ergonomics. Improved fasteners. New VisiBlue top strap for easier patient orientation. New stretch over option.
Eson 2 Mask Sizes
It comes in size S (small cushion & small headgear), M (medium cushion & M/L headgear) and L (large cushion & M/L headgear).
It also comes in "FitPack" packaging, which has three cushions in different sizes: small, medium, large; and a M/L headgear.
- Stretch over - for quick fit, mask stretches directly over your head
- Hold the bottom grey straps with the mask facing downwards
- Guide the headgear over your head so that the silicone seal is resting on your forehead
- Place your hands on the straps either side of the mask
- Pull out and downwards
- Ensure the silicone seal rests over your nose, and the blue top strap is sitting on your forehead
- Gently take the headgear strap of the mask headgear. Starting with the blue top strap followed by the bottom straps.
- If you experience seal leaks lift the silicone seal off your face and reposition it again
- Ensure the headgear straps are not fastened too tightly
- The forehead strap should rest horizontally on the forehead, just above the ears
- A good fit is snug around the head and not too tight
- Remove your mask by placing your hands on either side of the mask frame and pulling the silicone seal off your nose, and lifting the mask back over your head.
- Unhook headgear clips from mask frame
- Remove silicone seal, diffuser and the swivel from mask frame
- Wash these parts in warm soapy water after every use
- After washing, rinse all parts with fresh water
- DO NOT CLEAN ANY ITEMS in your DISHWASHER
- Once a week you should also wash your headgear and diffuser in warm soapy water
- Do not soak all parts more than 10 minutes
- Air dry all parts out of direct sunlight
Assemble your mask
- Push the silicone seal onto mask frame, using the blue ring for orientation
- Push the swivel onto the end of the elbow and place the diffuser onto the elbow, and place the diffuser onto the elbow.
- Thread the forehead straps of the headgear through the slots of the mask frame
- Hook the headgear clips back onto the mask frame
Mask Material List:
- Frame and Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Swivel and Seal: Polycarbonate Silicone
- Headgear: Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate
- Headgear Clips: Acetal
- Diffuser: Polycarbonate / Polyester Fiber