Traveling is stressful, iCH Auto makes it easier
Known for its lightweight design, the APEX iCH Auto is the perfect CPAP machine for those on the go or the individual who is looking for a high performance machine that takes up little space. With both an SD Card and a USB port available, owners of the iCH Auto can now receive their data in a multitude of ways at their convenience. Equipped with a heated humidifier and a water chamber that allows for at least 8 hours of use even in the most extreme climates, the APEX iCH Auto CPAP machine is perfect for individuals who are frequent travelers or are looking for a more modern design that is whisper quiet and easily stored. It is important to note that any CPAP machine purchased will not come with a mask. All masks purchased at Respshop are guaranteed to fit with any CPAP machine. Click to search masks .
With 6 different therapeutic modes available, the APEX iCH Auto heated humidifier will provide you with a comfortable night's sleep, even if you are traveling abroad. Quiet and reliable, the heat in the humidifier is designed to provide more comfort and increases the effectiveness of your CPAP machine, while eliminating potential congestion.
Apex has released a second generation iCH II Auto CPAP machine since May 2016. All included features of the first generation Auto CPAP with additional new features:
- Enhanced Auto-titration Algorithm for Comfort
- Remote Pressure Updated with SD Card
- Lighter and Smaller Power Supply
Respshop fully guarantees all manufacturers warranties for up to two (2) years. Warranty information can be found here.
- Heated Humidifier - 6 different therapeutic modes reduces commonly associated CPAP therapy irritations
- Simple Data Management - Records data and provides easy retrieval methods via SD card or USB
- Auto Algorithm - Adjusts air pressure to ensure comfortable CPAP therapy
- Ramp Feature - Pressure begins at lower levels and and gently increases to prescribed settings over a 45min window in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitude conditions up to 8000ft (2438m)
- Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) provides relief by reducing pressure at the start of exhalation.
- Built-in Alarm Clock
In order to fill the water chamber, you must first remove it from the APEX iCH machine. Removing the water chamber is quick and easy, and behind it lies the SD card holder and the humidification settings control. For removal flip down the bottom lever, press down on the tab beneath the humidification settings, pull up at a 45 degree angle and remove.
- Mode: APAP
- Initial Pressure: 3 cm H2O
- Maximum Pressure: 20 cm H2O
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- PVA: Off
- Alarm: Off
- Clock Alarm: Off
APEX iCH Auto Travel CPAP Machine Introduction Video
Is the water chamber dishwasher safe?
While the chamber is dishwasher safe, running the chamber through the dishwasher may cause damage to the middle seal. We recommend cleaning the chamber manually with soap and water to preserve the seal for more use.
How many hours of humidification will I receive if my water chamber is full?
Tested under the most extreme pressure, humidification, and sleep settings the APEX iCH Auto will provide humidification for at least 8 hours. Humidifiers help relive dryness and congestion.
How often should I be replacing the air filter?
Depending on the environment in which you house the machine, the air filter should be washed at minimum once per every 2 weeks. If your environment is dusty, the air filter may require additional cleaning. We recommend replacing the air filter every 6 months for in order to receive the best results. Comparison
The iCH has replaced our previous most popular travel auto CPAP machine, the ZZZ-PAP.