CPAP Compliance and Therapy Reporting
Is This You?
- You are new to CPAP therapy and know nothing about your machine setup
- You are a tech-savvy who wants to know what the numbers represent on your sleep data
- You just can't get your machine setting/mask fitting right for a good night's sleep
- You do not have a sleep clinic that is following your therapy regularly to ensure a successful sleep therapy
- You need to send your sleep data to the Department of Transportation but don't have access
It is important to know that if you are finding that your CPAP therapy isn’t working exactly how you would like it to or it feels uncomfortable - things can be done.
5 Benefits of Remote CPAP Data Service
- Sleep Therapy Downloads
- CPAP Therapy Analysis Appointments
- Remote Troubleshoot Assistance
- Annual 10% OFF Replenishment Packages
- Extended Mask Guarantee
In The Package - All For a Successful Sleep Therapy
We Can Remotely Review and Adjust the CPAP Settings/Features on Your Device Including:
- Prescription changes
- Comfort settings changes
- Compliance downloads for commercial drivers
- Reports to your doctor
- Questions about your therapy
- Flex pressure relief settings changes
- EZStart setting
- SmartRamp setting
- OptiStart setting
- CPAP mask leaking troubleshoot
- Questions about your CPAP therapy
- CPAP mask leaking troubleshoot
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION WITH A PRO
We Will Send Your Sleep Data On Schedule
- First dayYou will be assigned to a dedicated Sleep Therapist on the first day of your subscription of our Compliance and Therapy Reporting Services. Our Sleep Therapist will contact you to understand your needs and ask for your device's serial number. You'll be added to our Sleep Consultation database.
- 1 month After 1 month of sleep data collection, we'll send you an e-mail with your 1-month download. We'll provide feedback on the data and follow up with your therapy.
- 3 months After 3 months of sleep data collection, we'll send you an e-mail with your 3-month download. We'll provide feedback on the data and follow up with your therapy.
- 6 months After 6 months of sleep data collection, we'll send you an e-mail with your 6-month download. We'll provide feedback on the data and follow up with your therapy.
- 12 months After 1 year of sleep data collection, we will send you an e-mail with your 1-year download. We'll also provide a quote link for a 10% off replenishment package with a renewal for another year of remote CPAP service.
- From second year Your designated Sleep Therapist will schedule appointments with you every 6 months to analyze your sleep data, provide feedback, and follow up with your therapy. Whenever you need a sleep data download, remote troubleshooting assistance, or regular sleep therapy analysis, just contact us.
During a sleep consultation, you can expect a thorough review of your sleep data, any necessary guidance on your therapy, and answers to any questions you may have about your treatment.
What are the benefits of a sleep consultation?
Sleep consultations offer numerous benefits, including improved compliance through education, direction, and feedback on your therapy. They can also help you better understand your sleep data and optimize your treatment for more restful and restorative sleep.
Why is sleep data/sleep study report useful?
The data is helpful because it gives an indication of whether the therapy is working efficiently. For example, if someone reaches out to us saying they feel they cannot get a breath in, we would be able to explain why this is happening and suggest they may need their pressure adjusted. We would then reach out to their doctor to request a pressure change Rx.
*Please note if pressure changes are required, a physician's RX is needed.
I am a truck/commercial driver and need to send my CPAP compliance to the Department of Transportation, will you do it for me?
Absolutely! If you're a truck or commercial driver and need to send your CPAP compliance data to the Department of Transportation, just give us a call and we'll send it over to you and the DOT. We'll make sure that both sides have copies of the necessary documentation. It's that easy!
Who will be reading my sleep data?
Our team of experienced CPAP specialists includes Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists) and Registered Sleep Therapists (certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine). You can trust our professional team to take care of all your CPAP needs with their extensive knowledge and expertise.
How do I schedule an appointment with my therapist?
Just contact us.
If I have devices other than the ones listed above, can I subscribe to this service?
Currently, we only support ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP, ResMed AirMini Travel Auto CPAP, Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP, and Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machines.
Can I subscribe to this service if I purchased my machine elsewhere?
Yes, you can subscribe to our service even if you purchased your machine from another vendor. We welcome all users who want to improve their CPAP therapy and make the most of their sleep data.
Do you support international users?
At this time, we can only provide our services to users based in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to expand our reach to international users in the future.
Can I use this service if I have the model of Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP without a modem?
Unfortunately, you won't be able to use our service with a Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP machine that doesn't have a modem. Please refer to the machine and hardware requirements section below for more information.
More About Our Compliance and Therapy Reporting Program
By retrieving our patients' therapy data and summarizing compliance data, we can provide them with greater insight into their therapy and offer tools to troubleshoot common issues. This way, our patients can have a more successful and effective CPAP therapy experience.
Therapy Analysis Blog Article
How Important is My CPAP Compliance Report?
Machine and Hardware Requirements
This service is currently available for ResMed AirSense10, AirMini, Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle, and DreamStation2.Note: SleepStyle users will require the SleepStyle model WITH MODEM.
Compliance and Therapy Reporting Program Service Policy
Subscriptions are non-refundable. If you unsubscribe before the end of your one-year subscription period, your service will still be active until the end of that period.