ResMed S9 Oximeter Adapter for a NONIN Xpod Oximeter
The ResMed S9 Oximeter Adapter was created to give ResMed S9 CPAP therapy users a way to monitor their oxygen levels while undergoing CPAP therapy. Compatabile with the NONIN Xpod Oximeter, the adapter will work with any ResMed S9 CPAP device. The NONIN Xpod Oximeter will monitor your blood oxygen levels throughout your CPAP therapy which enables you to receive better overall patient care from your physician.
The NONIN Xpod is soft on the finger and will stay in place throughout the night to provide continuous oxygen saturation levels throughout your ResMed S9 CPAP therapy.
The ResMed S9 Oximeter Adapter will work on any ResMed S9 machine, providing versatility to all ResMed S9 CPAP users.
The NONIN Xpod has been tested in the most extreme climates, making sure that the oximeter will stay on your finger throughout the night even with constant movements.
All of your oxygen saturation levels will be stored on your ResMed S9 SD Card to give you the flexibility to read your information on your PC and allow for you to share your information easily with your healthcare provider or physician.
- Works with any ResMed S9 device
- Monitors your oxygen saturation levels during CPAP therapy
- Easy to install and use
Your S9 machine should never be plugged into a power outlet when you are removing or installing the S9 Oximeter Adapter from the device.
Installing the ResMed S9 Oximeter Adapter
- Unplug your ResMed S9 device from your power outlet
- An SD card is required to use the oximeter so make sure you have one in your S9 CPAP machine
- Attach the oximeter to your S9 CPAP device by pushing in the adapter until you hear it click into place
- Connect your NONIN Xpod Oximeter to the finger pulse sensor
- Connect your S9 into a power outlet
Where is my data stored?
Your oxygen saturation levels will be stored on the SD card in your ResMed S9 device. Your readouts can only be recorded if you have the SD card in place.
What type of Oximeters does the ResMed S9 Oximeter Adapter compatible with?
ResMed designed the oximeter adapter to work with a NONIN Xpod Oximeter.
Also see these items:
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.