SP Medical Six-Way Color LED Pulse Oximeter for Expanded Patient Monitoring and Care
The Medical Six -Way Pulse Oximeter from SP Medical is an essential tool for accurately monitoring blood-oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate. The whole device is highly compact and can be kept in your pocket. The Six -Way Pulse Oximeter provides an excellent way of extending patient care during therapy.
Please take note that SP Medical previously manufactured the Medical Six -Way Pulse Oximeter. AG Industries took over SP Medical last 2011 and currently all devices from SP Medical are being manufactured and branded with AG Industries.
- Compact, easy to carry, and lightweight construction weighing in at 2 oz with batteries
- Programmed with six display modes
- Easy to read bi-color OLED display
- Accurately provides SpO2, PR, Plethysmogram and Pulse bar information
- Efficient power utilization
- Auto off feature to save batteries
- Convenient weak battery indicator
- Comes with 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Can by used with a wide range finger sizes from adult to children
SP Medical was acquired by AG Industries in 2011. All SP Medical products were made by AG Industries since then.
||35% - 99%
|Heart Rate Range
||30 - 254 BPM
||+/- 2% at 70% - 100%; less than 70% unspecified
Heart Rate: +/- 2 BPM
||Dual wavelength LED
||Color OLED display; multi display modes
||2 AAA batteries
||Minimum 30 hours
||2.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches
||1.7 oz with batteries