You can also make a 10L oxygen supply by connecting two 5L units with a Y shape connector.
Philips Respironics M10 Millennium Oxygen Concentrator
The Philips Millennium M10 oxygen concentrator capably delivers up to ten liters per minute of oxygen flow at a sustained high oxygen percentage. Most oxygen concentrators support a maximum flow of five liters per minute. With a range of 1 to 10 liters per minute, the Millennium M10 safely meets the needs of a wider range of home oxygen wearers.
**Concentrator needs adapter and will be included - Adapter
High oxygen output
With higher flows at consistently high oxygen percentages, the Millennium M10 provides a long-awaited combination for home oxygen therapy. It is uniquely positioned to get patients home who might otherwise need to remain in the hospital. The Millennium M10 also meets the oxygen percent and flow demand needs of turbine-driven high-flow nasal cannula delivery devices, without necessitating the use of portable oxygen tanks.
The Philips Millennium M10 concentrator can be set to deliver flows from 1 LPM to 10 LPM. Twin head compressors work together to continuously pull sufficient airflow through the sieve bed. The flow meter is readily accessible and easily visible on the front of the compressor. A molded compartment below the flow meter holds a humidifier bottle securely in place.
Safe and steady
The Millennium M10 is a sturdy, durable concentrator that requires little maintenance. Protective tubing and casing cover all the electronic parts to negate concerns about electric shock. High-grade caster wheels provide the user the freedom to traverse the home.
Key Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free SMC “sure cycle” valve: designed specifically for the Philips Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing – to protect against shocks
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life
- Twin head compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- New smooth bottom makes cleaning the cabinet easier
- High durable casters are designed to withstand rigorous usage and help the unit last longer
- Liter flow ranges from 1 to 10 liters per minute for clients that need the higher liter flow
- This concentrator is tested in accordance with Philips guidelines and will come with a 1-year warranty
- Flow Rate: 10 LPM in 1-liter increments
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 @ 8-10LPM; 94 @ 3-7LPM; 92 at 1-4lpm
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Dimensions: 27" x 19" x 13”
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90F
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Noise Level: <50 dBA
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (10%)
- Warranty: 1-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Patients requiring supplemental oxygen at higher flows are often unable to discharge home from the hospital. With the ability to deliver up to 10 liters per minute, the Philips Millennium M10 can help many people return home sooner. With a range of 1 to 10 liters per minute, some people with chronic conditions may be able to work with their providers to increase their flow during a flare-up and avoid hospital admission.
As a clinician, I am impressed by how well the Millennium M10 maintains high percentages of oxygen at higher flows. It does so just as well at 10 LPM as it does at lower flow rates.
Humidification is a must for oxygen flows over five liters per minute to avoid some unpleasant side effects of excessive dry oxygen through the nose. Happily, the Millennium M10 has the perfect place carved out just below the flow meter for a humidifier water bottle.
With twin-head air compressors, the Millennium M10 is not the lightest concentrator on the market, but it moves safely and without trouble thanks to the sturdy wheels. The oxygen wearer will be able to spend time in common areas of the home with loved ones.
What maintenance is required?
The air filter should be vacuumed or cleaned each week with mild soap and water. If you have indoor animals, clean more frequently (every 3-4 days). Let completely air dry before reinserting.
If you use the concentrator throughout the day, keep a second air filter on hand to exchange when it is time to clean. Do not use the concentrator without an air filter in place. The HEPA filter located in the rear compartment only needs to be replaced annually. The exterior of the machine can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
Can I run the concentrator with an external battery?
The Millennium M10 requires a 110V electrical source and should not be run on an external battery. If you do have an external power failure, transition to oxygen cylinders. Turn the concentrator completely off for at least two minutes to allow it to depressurize, otherwise, there may be some difficulty with alarms when restarting the concentrator after power is restored.
How do I know the concentrator is working correctly?
Check the user’s oxygen levels with a pulse oximeter. Your provider can tell you what a normal number is for the oxygen user. If the user is having signs of low oxygen levels (unexpected shortness of breath, confusion, blue-tinged lips, etc.), verify the flow. Place your hand over the nasal cannula or oxygen tubing. You should feel the flow. Look at the flow meter on the front of the device. The ball should be level with the desired flow rate. If you notice any issues, verify that the side of the concentrator where the air inlet is located is not blocked in any way. If the user is unwell and you have verified flow, you should call your provider or 911 depending on the circumstances.
- Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator User ManualDownload
- Philips Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Maintenance RoutineDownload
|Input||120 VAC +10%, -10%|
|Power||120 VAC Â±10%, 600 W, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||600 W|
|Filters||External: Air Inlet Filter (Rinse and wash the filter in warm water every week. Let dry before using again). Internal: HEPA, Bacteria, long-life filter.|
|Pressure Range||1-10 LPM|
|Dimensions||19 in. W x 13 in. Deep x 27 in. H|
|Weight||53 Â± 0.5 lbs (24 Â± 0.2 kg)|
|Sound/Noise Level||<50 dBA|
|Altitude Adjustment||0 - 1,368 feet|
|Warranty||1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.|
|AC Power||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|DC Compatible||Not Available|
- Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Printed Patient Manual
I had a few questions on your philips-respironics-millennium-m10-oxygen-concentrator.
1. Does the standard 1 year warranty and the extra 2 years additional warranty cover the compressors at all?
2. Can You provide a link to High Flow Nasal Canula tubing for this product if one needs it if using over 5LPM?
3. How Long does it take to ship to NC 28306 once ordered?
4. Can you provide links to intake filter as well as HEPA filter for philips-respironics-millennium-m10-oxygen-concentrator?
5. Why does it appear blue on your site and white on Philips' site, any difference?
2. We do not have the high flow cannulas currently
3. Depends if you choose 1 to 3 day shipping but the free shipping is approx 7 business days.
4. We currently do not have the filters in stock
5. Our picture may not be as current as Philips or Vise Versa
Any other questions our Respiratory Therapists would be happy to help you.
Ellie from Respshop
Yes this is continuous flow.
AquÃ hay algunos enlaces a los concentradores 5L y al conector Y:
When can expect it to be available?
I want to send 10L Philips Oxygen concentrator to my family in India . Currently on your site it is showing out of stock . When can I expect them in stock again?
Does the philips-respironics-millennium-m10-oxygen-concentrator come with a nasal canula if so how many feet? If not please link something you sell that's at least 10 feet long?