CONTEC Finger Pulse Oximeter
The CMS50DL CONTEC Finger Pulse Oximeter is your new accurate, FDA approved instrument for measuring pulse rate and saturation of peripheral oxygen (SpO2) in the blood. The CONTEC pulse oximeter is perfect for CPAP users who want to monitor their pulse and O2 saturation from time to time. It is an affordable option as it provides you as a gadget to spot-check with two vital health indicators. This lightweight product can be easily used in family, hospital, community healthcare, or as physical care during exercise.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight (1.7 oz), and convenient in carrying
- Simple operation, low-power consumption
- SpO2, PR, PR waveform, and bargraph value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Battery voltage indicator: indicator shows when power is running low
- FDA Approved
Note: Lanyard and Batteries are NOT INCLUDEDSKU: 1476
|Power||1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries x 2|
|Power Consumption||Less than 25mA|
|Machine Language Display||English|
|Dimensions||2.24 * 1.26 * 1.18 inches (57 L * 32 W * 30 H mm)|
|Weight||1.76 oz (50g)|
1 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Note: Lanyard and Batteries are NOT INCLUDED
Hi, is there a way to get on a list to buy this product once you get it back in stock?
I am very happy overall with this product. It was easy to order. It came very quickly.
The contech CMS 50 DL pulse oximeter is well-made easy to use at a very reasonable price point. Thank you RespShop