The lightweight grey TrimLine tube made by DeVilbiss/Drive Medical is a flexible 6 Foot slim line style tubing with a 15mm diameter build created to work with ALL CPAP and BiLevel machines across all platforms that allow a setting option for the use of a 15mm diamteter tube.
- 15mm diameter reduces noise from machine
- Are you a lightweight mask user? The best combination includes the use of a lightweight hose!!! With all the flexibility in motion and this tube having a 20% reduction in weight compared to a standard tube, you can now experience less drag and mask seal failure. Less leaks = better sleep.
- The rubber cuffs utilize a standard 22mm fit making it universally able to fit all mask connections. Slipping it on and off the tube is seamless when you need it but secure enough to let you sleep.
The Devilbiss 2 15mm 6 Foot TrimLine tube can be used in a wide variety of CPAP application not shying away from the CPAP devices on the market as long as the 15mm option is available in the settings.
Some of these include:
- S9 CPAP Machines
- AirStart/AirSense 10 CPAP Machines
- PR System One Remstar CPAP Machines